• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Straight to the Point? And How Do You Express Yourself?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How straight to the point are you when someone is backstabbing you or starts rumors? I'm always straight to the point. As soon as I hear something I don't like I immidiatly confront the person and ask them what their deal is with me. I can get extremely rude sometimes but that's because I'm hotheaded :P
There can also be other examples so spill them :lol:

Salem

SICK
I dunno, there was a rumour in high about me, but I never cared to find out who stared it and why, so I dunno.

bunny

birb overlord
I've never really been in this kind of situation. Not in a serious way, at least. There have been little things here and there, but it's never been a big deal. I think if it were to be serious though, I'd try my best to put an end to it as quickly as possible. If I were to hear a rumor about myself that I knew isn't true, I'd find the source, and confront them. Hopefully that would be enough to solve it... I guess if it were to be more complicated than that, then I'd just let it go. If people are really that gullible then I suppose I can't really help them.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
Well, I posted in the wrong section... So I'll say something on topic I guess. I usually get directly to the point, because If I don't I never will.

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Depends really. I had an issue with this punk *** sophomore who thought he'd try talking trash to me. So I figured maybe stepping up and trying to be the better of two would help. Well it didn't. Meh, could care less really. The kid has no real friends and doesn't try to make any either.

So I guess sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't. Honestly, it boils down to "do I really care that much?" Chances are, the answer is no. If you've got beef with me, step up. Don't be a coward and talk **** behind my back.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i usually never hear about the rumors about me until years after they end. but when i have a problem with someone i talk to them up front. but i usually don't find out or i just ignore it.

Dan

It all depends, if the rumor is something rather childish I'll just pretend I never heard it, other times I just can't deal with confronting people over rumors as I know it may result in more "mayhem" sometimes people need confronting as more often than not it can be a misunderstanding.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I always beat around the bush when it comes to these things, I don't directly confront anyone about backstabbing or betrayal. I express myself through pouting, which leads people to call me an illiterate, ignorant scumbag with no direction in life. sad but true.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
This may sound stupid, but I'm not straight to the point. I don't end those stuff pretty quickly because I just want them to enjoy themselves how they like backstabbing me. I don't really care. But if it gets out of hand or my temper strikes out, I'll end it.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm not sure. I think I'm kind of askanse in expressing myself... as in, sometimes I have to be blunt and to the point, but I hate that... I hate when someone is so dumb they can't get what I'm hinting at. Yet, I get angry when people aren't to the point with me...

I am honestly beginning to suspect that the only safe and effective way to truly express my thoughts on the world is through the writing of fiction. I think that there are simply things one cannot say and simply things people cannot get or are not open to unless they read them or hear them in story-form. People are a lot more accepting of things in fictional settings than they presented as reality. I'm not even talking about literary-device magic and stuff, but serious things about society. Sometimes, the world doesn't want to hear the problems that it has, yet will go "Ah!" if someone writes a good novel about them. I find that fiction is a great way of being... insidious... for lack of a better term.

-- No wonder so many writers are recluses.... we can't seem to communicate straight, so we let our stories do the talking while we keep to our shadows.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm not really sure if there are rumors about me. If there are, I don't hear about it. Perhaps I have and have forgotten. I don't really care about this sort of thing. If someone talks bad about me, that person isn't worth my attention.

Memory

Forgotten Life
Hm. I usually keep it to myself or express them to my best friends. But when I'm really pissed off by them, I'd get straight to the point.

I'd be out-raged

キラ

Yo!
If there is ever a rumor started about me and people start to believe it, I don't care one bit at all because I don't care what people think about me. I know who I am.

i ***** slap the niqqa and cuss them out

seriously, I am like this. I shouldn't let things bother me, but it just depends on how the situation is

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well usually I take a really long time to tell stories, but that's just because I'm adding a bunch of unnecessary details. But when there's something important, like serious, I'm usually straight to the point. My mom isn't, and it pisses all of us off :P She'll like hop around it for a minute without telling us and she's like almost in tears and we're like "Just tell us what happened!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom