• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Still Close with the Majority of Friends from Uni or School ?

Dan

nah, i stopped talking to almost everyone when i was still in school. the only person i still talk to from school is my girlfriend.

That is really sweet I hope you two live a life of luxury and happiness. :)

Recently I have been getting in touch with my friends by having a romp at the pub with the lads.

Fig

The Altruist
Even though most of my high school friends left out of town for study, I still keep up with them practically on a weekly basis. Sure I'm experiencing my own life at university, but who says that you have forget about them? I'm not saying that I remembered everyone from high school, but I do remember all of my friends that I have come to known throughout the four years that I was in high school. I'm making friends left and right here in university, but I will never forget about those that made a lasting impact in my life for the better and I'm so glad that we can at least communicate with one another via Facebook or any other social media. Even to this day my friends have not forgotten about me and I believe when someone thinks about you like that in that perspective it really opens your eyes; I thought I would be forgotten since university is a major part of life and thus we focus on studying so much that we sacrifice our social life for that and for someone to still be wanting to be your friend really is a touching feeling. That's why I am still close to all of my high school friends to this day because we do our very best to keep in touch with one another which I think is a great feeling to experience.

D

Deleted member 14134

The ones I figured would be close are close, some are distant and some are gone completely. Things change when you don't see a person more almost every day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom