• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Sad That the Shoutout Box Disapered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
As of late the Shout out box randomly disapered. Will you live without it? Do you want it back? While it lasted was it something you used frequently?

The Shoutbox did not randomly disappear. It was removed due to server error problems. The administrator Kybyrian is currently working to bring it back or find an acceptable alternative.

I can live without it as there was no SB when I first joined. The former one had been disabled two and a half weeks prior. I learned to live with communication via VM on here; blogging was also a realm where I could share my sentiments. That being said, I was here on day one when the MGC Evo Chatbox was installed and frequented it regularly. The feature shall be missed. While the Shoutbox remains disabled, I'll continue to communicate via people on Skype.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Yeah, basically what ALIT said. The Shoutbox was causing database errors and a solution is currently in the works. In the meantime, I would suggest Skype for anyone who wants to continue to IM with their friends from ZD. I myself primarily chat on Skype and find it to be a wonderful tool for communication. It does instant messaging, voice chats, and video calls. Very handy application.

Also, there is already a thread for discussion of the Shoutbox (which probably won't have to be around for long either because as I said we're already working on a solution[noparse]):[/noparse] http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f16/what-best-aspects-shoutbox-you-33688.html

Feel free to talk about the SB there. Or use Skype. I personally like Skype. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom