• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Are You Ready for the Terror?

I never really found anything in the Legend of Zelda series to be frightening. Creepy when thought about, sure, but nothing scary. I found ReDeads more annoying then terrifying. Maybe if the Legend of Zelda looked more realistic and graphic then maybe some enemies would look scary if they went the dark and gritty route.

I think the N64 graphics pulled that off quite well. For some reason, I don't see this happening in OoT3D. The colors and textures would seem too vibrant and clear in comparison to the gritty texture of the N64's graphics. That gritty faded texture helped boost the scare factor of the Shadow Temple up a bit. That's just me though, I guess.

I agree with you on the creepiness of the original Shadow Temple. I think the 3D effect will make this one scarier though. What always freaked me out more than the Re-Deads were the Wallmasters. I hated how they just popped out of nowhere!

Fierce

Deity Link
I'm legitimately scared of seeing a 3D Dead Hand....

I hated the Well SO much as a child. Ughh.... That thing is so disturbing. Worst enemy ever made! Hands down.

His name is Darunia.

I'm looking forward to that, actually! I thought the Shadow Temple was pretty cool, and since I LOVE Halloween, I won't mind one bit!
-------------------
Im Daunia.:lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No im not looking forward to the graphical enhancements.
I think this is messing with a game that does not need tweaked graphically.
I feel this decision is a bad move.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Why fix something that is not broken.
They should put their energy into something more worthwhile.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
-------------------
Im Daunia.:lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No im not looking forward to the graphical enhancements.
I think this is messing with a game that does not need tweaked graphically.
I feel this decision is a bad move.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Why fix something that is not broken.
They should put their energy into something more worthwhile.

You're right, why make things better? Improvement sucks. What the hell is the point in a 3DS? We all ready have the DS. (Sarcasm)

You know Nintendo has many development teams and that Ocarina of Time 3D a remake that is deserved doesn't take up all of Nintendo's time. Zelda is not their only priority. They have many other games in the works. If they don't have an idea for a good Zelda game then I don't want them to get money hungry and just make on for the hell of it. Skyward Sword is coming, so what's wrong with one remake out of the many original Zelda games. Don't like the remake then don't get it while I enjoy a better version of a classic.

Sorry for getting off topic guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom