• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Psyched for Skyward Sword?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
LOL @ Turo62's gift card story!!! thats funny.

i WILL pre order this game!!

same with Axle, i don't pre order a lot but i will definetaly preorder this!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
LOL @ Turo62's gift card story!!! thats funny.

i WILL pre order this game!!

same with Axle, i don't pre order a lot but i will definetaly preorder this!

Same here. I only pre-order with my personal big titles.:nod:

Heh, and yeah. I got some extra money in my pocket for some Microsoft points.:D

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
I'm not trying to convince you if you don't like them, but I'm just curious which games with motion controls have you played? Some of them are terrible, but there are good ones like Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Other M, etc. Wanted to know if you've gotten a taste of the "good" examples yet or not. ;)

I like Twilight Princess motion controls. Same with Prime 3 and Mario Galaxy. I just think that the specific direction of slices and constant pulling back of the bow along with bowling bombs and balancing the beetle might cause problems. I admit it would be fun but when I play Zelda I usually log at least 4 to 5 hours of play in one sitting. With my experience with games that have WMP like WSR you have to sit a certain angle from the tv to gain that level of balance or stand up. Standing for 4 to 5 hours or sitting uncomfortably for that long makes for an annoying game experience in my opinion. I like to be lazy and lay back on the bed or in my comfy chair. So I guess thats my full statement as to why lol.

Indifferent, I suppose. When I first saw the E3 trailers and demos of Skyward Sword, I wasn't really sure what I thought. The more I saw, I became pessimistic, mostly because I was afraid the game would rely too heavily on motion control schemes (mini-games, WMP novelties, and so on). I didn't like the art style at first either, but now that I've seen more, it seems more refined, and like it more now (I feel it's a lot better than Twilight Princess at any rate, but wasn't what I was expecting).

Needless to say, I'm unsure. There are aspects I'm excited about, particularly new areas and historical aspects, and the swordplay.

I am pretty exited for it, enough that I look for new news about the games every week. I will most likely preorder it, and I will definitely buy it in the first week of its release. There is some reason for me to be slightly apprehensive. I do not want this game to be a novelty adventure. I would rather it be a very in depth game that requires some critical thinking and skill. Difficulty levels could help this some. I am just worried that the game will not live up to my hopes.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
im totally amped for Skyward Sword I figure I'll buy it even though I don't have a Wii and play it over at one of my friends places or at my older brothers. I'm not amped because I might end up buying a wii just to play the game but on the other hand I think this game is going to suprise everyone with it's gameplay and story (Link jumps off cliff). it reminds me of when MM was coming out. everyone went crazy for a little while cause we were freaking out about the story and the moon and all that good stuff.

Actually, I'm very dissapointed in this game. Why? Because I.....No, I'm just kidding. Of course I'm excited for this game! I've been excited since...what, '07, '08? So, yeah. When I saw the game's graphics, I wasn't too thrilled, but then, as time went on, I got real excited. Basically because they made Twillight Princess into a traditional Zelda game. And what I mean about that, is that they made it into a cartoon. Don't get me wrong, though. I loved Twilight Princess, and really enjoyed it's graphics. But, it didn't use traditional Zelda graphics, but because of that, I enjoed it because of the (great) change.

Y

Yakuza

I probably won't get this game because of the style graphics it has...

I probably won't get this game because of the style graphics it has...

This is probably the worst decision a person can make. Don't judge the game yet, and if you have doubts, wauit until it has been out for a while and read a lot a reviews that different people and sites give it.

Personally, I find the more you read or being psyched about a game, it will lead to anticipation. Anticipation will lead to hype. The more hype you have will lead to unrealistic expectations and disappointment once the game is released. That is why I tend to stay away from those things so I can enjoy it more.

For further questions, yes, I have my pre-order :)

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I'm so psyched, the breads in my siggy are toasting for skyward sword yaaaay!!! :D

Whenever I see the trailer, I feel as if my guts are going to explode of excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Whenever I see the trailer, I feel as if my guts are going to explode of excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Last edited:
Totally!!! Totally!!! Totally!!! Psyched!! :D The motion controls!!! the cute lovely colorful graphics!!! the game is as pretty as a rainbow in the sky!! I love rainbows!! ^^ The epic storyline!!! :D I cannot wait to play the game!! Its going to take me a while to get the game!! but I am confident I will get it!!!!! I will also list it as one of my top favorites next to wind waker because its soooooooo cute, and colorful!!!!!

L

lenco12

Who wouldn't be? Of course I am. I already put down a pre-order on it.
I'm definitely excited for this game. I put it on pre-order back at the beginning of August. :D I can't wait for SS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom