• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Neat or Messy?

I'm instinctively messy but as I've grown up, I've become somewhat of a neatfreak. How does your room/car look right now? Be honest. ;)

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I am neat. I use to be really messy until my parents taught me to keep things clean and blah blah blah. My side of my room is nice and clean, so are the other things that I clean.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm a little of both. I'm very OCD about organization, but when you look at my room, it's like... clothes thrown haphazardly onto the floor, and my bed is never made. I usually keep all my school stuff and my desk organized, but other than that, my room is a mess. So, I'd say I'm in the middle ground between messy and neat.

I am incredibly neat and organized. This attribute of mine spans into cyberspace as well. In fact, I plan on starting my annual Spring cleaning soon, and no place is safe; I even plan on cleaning (deleting/removing excess) and reorganizing all of my Internet profiles and such.

However, I tend to dress very...blah...

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'm quite neat myself, I share a room with my step-brother and my side is always pretty clean, I don't have anything lying around on the ground and most of my things are neatly set up on the little tables that I have. My step-brother on the other hand...he's somewhat of a slob and my parents are always on his case about it.

bunny

birb overlord
My room is extremely messy, but there is some organization to it. Clothes go on the floor; blankets and plushies go on the bed, and everything else goes on my nightstand. xD

No but seriously, I wouldn't consider myself a slob or anything, but when it comes to my room, I just don't care. If I wanted to be organized, I would be, and sometimes I am... Just... Not most of the time.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I am incredibly neat and organized. This attribute of mine spans into cyberspace as well. In fact, I plan on starting my annual Spring cleaning soon, and no place is safe; I even plan on cleaning (deleting/removing excess) and reorganizing all of my Internet profiles and such.

However, I tend to dress very...blah...
Your face is neat.

This quote pretty much describes me too. I keep things organized in drawers and off usable surfaces. I practice decent cable management. Electronically, I periodically go through my files and delete or move unnecessary or misplaced ones. I'm sure a decent number have heard my rant about how disorganized modern media players are. I also enjoy organizing the wiki. ^.^ I always plan to organize my internet profiles, but I never get around to doing it.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm a bit of both. I do keep my things and room neat when I feel like it. When I feel lazy and angered, things are messy. So, mostly depends on my attitude if I keep things messy or neat.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I used to live in one room, which I utilized completely by finding new and clever ways to put in shelves. It got messy within an hour after being tidied so I was pretty messy back then, then I moved to a larger apartment and the same things suddenly had plenty of space for it, I got plenty of floor space and found keeping it tidy much easier. So I would say I'm more neat than messy right now, however I do not necessarily think of myself as a neat freak...

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Parents are yelling at me to clean my room. I can nearly see my floor! Yay!
I'm messy when it comes to my room, (Like The Marshal said, some times I get lost in it) It's organized in my own way. Everything is EVERYWHERE, but I know exactly where it is. Unfortunately, my parents and I do not see eye to eye on this. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom