• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Left Handed, Right Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous?

• Right handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left handed

• Ambidextrous.

• Total voters

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm partially ambidextrous. I do a lot of stuff with my left hand in addition to my right, but my lefty handwriting is slow and unintelligible. Then again my righty handwriting is almost as bad...

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm right handed, though I can write, eat, brush my teeth, and even play some sports better with my left hand. I guess I'm kinda ambidextrous then.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Are You Left/Right Handed or Both?

So I don't think I've seen a thread like this, I am sorry if there is one similar....

So this simple thread idea just popped up into my head sparked from a discussion about hand writing in the SB, so what are you, are right or left handed or can you actually use both hands efficiently?

Personally I will probably fall into the majority here as I am right handed and even though I attempt to use my left hand for certain stuff I simply cannot function properly with it :/

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm in a similar boat. I'm naturally right-handed but I can (and do) use my left for just about everything, except writing. My left-handed writing is illegible (so is my right-handed writing, but that's another story).

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm right handed, though my left hand isn't completely useless. I can use my left hand to eat, brush my teeth, play certain sports, and even write a little.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'm right handed. I use to try to use my left hand, but my writing always ended up looking like a chicken just ran across it. I can use my left hand for other things though.

bunny

birb overlord
I'm right handed; however, I can use my left hand for lots of stuff like eating, most sports, and I can sorta write and draw left handed... My art teacher encourages me to try to draw with both my right and left hand, so.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I'm right handed , though I can still do a lot of things with my left hand as well. I can eat with my left hand and throw a mean punch with my left hand to lol. I taught my self how to do that because i thought that having that would give me a good advantage in a fight. even though I haven't been in a fist fight in forever lol. and when I need to cut my food i always switch hands. I eat with the fork in my left hand while i cut with my right lol.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I'm a rightie. I think the majority of people in the world are right-handed, while a small portion are south-paws. I'll have to double check to be sure, but I think that's how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom