• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Left Handed, Right Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous?

• Right handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left handed

• Ambidextrous.

• Total voters

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm left handed although I play right handed guitars and use my mouse with my right hand. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I can only do one thing with my left hand: write. For whatever reason, I learned how to write, draw, and other pencil-work with my left hand. I've tried and tried to become proficient with my right hand in regards to writing, but it just hasn't and won't work! I told myself it's because of muscle memory, but for 12 years it hasn't worked! D:

With everything else, I'm a right handed guy. I stab meat with my right hand, I cut with my right, eat with the right, drink...etc. I wish I could be ambidextrous though!

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Righty
Look at my neat and pretty right-hand writing. :)
Then look at my chicken scrawl left hang writing :S

I think half the time when a lefty uses their right hand for a mouse or somethin it's cause
A) my computer mouse, at least, is shaped specially for a right hand
:cool: It's just the way it was at first

Jedizora

:right:
I am right handed. I can do some things with my left hand, but when it comes to something like writing, it looks like a preschooler did it. Granted, my regular handwriting isn't great.

I used to be right handed, but then I used my left hand a lot to make it stronger and more agile. The downside is, if I ever get in a sword fight with the Dread Pirate Roberts, I won't be able to suddenly switch hands and be all, "I'm not left handed!"

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
I am right handed but I broke my right wrist as a young teen so I was in a cast for like a month. I had to write in school and do everything with my left so I just kept it up even after my cast was removed. Obviously I can't do everything perfect with my left hand but if I had to write with it I could.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I'm hopelessly right handed though when typing, my left hand does most of the work. It's the result of self-education via AOL chatrooms as a youngin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom