• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Left Handed, Right Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous?

• Right handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left handed

• Ambidextrous.

• Total voters

Lamphobic

The Brony
I sir am a lefty. I hold doors with my left hand. I hold papers with my left hand. I even hold my head with my left hand. The only thing I don't hold with my left hand is a pencil. Yep I am definitely a lefty.

(P.S. I write with my right.)

Joy

The Sexy One
I wish I was ambidextrous so that I could apply my eyeliner perfectly the same on both eyes without adjusting it for five minutes. But noooooo I HAD to be born right handed.

Manolito Mystiq

Innovative Artist
What’s Your Handedness?

I do most things with my left hand—writing, drawing, picking up objects, etc.—, but I play guitar with my right hand and am more comfortable using the mouse with my right. I use normal scissors with my left; I got left-handed ones from time to time, but I don’t like them.
I seem to have better control with console video games, because movement is usually triggered by the left hand (directional pad, analogue stick), but I have considerable problems with button-mashing parts of games, because I can hardly keep up a pulse with my right hand. The Star Fox games are pretty exhausting for me, for example. I had to mirror the controls in one level of Star Fox Assault, so I could keep up—then realizing that my right hand controlling movement was a mess.

Too little right-handed to be ambidextrous. I’m a lefty.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I mostly use my right-hand for almost everything. I sometimes use my left-hand is my right one is busy with something else.

So, I'm a Righty.:)

bunny

birb overlord
I'm right-handed; however, I can still slightly use my left for some things. I can sort of write with it... When I'm drawing I use my left hand to move the paper around, and if I have an eraser, I'll use my left hand to... erase. xD Also, when I'm eating, I'll use my left hand about as much as my right hand. Other than that, I'm pretty much fully right-handed.

I am right handed, but with a little left hand so i am somewhat ambidextrous. When i was in elementary school, i broke my right arm, so i was forced to learn how to write left handed. I can still write left handed to this day. I prefer my rand hand over my left because i do do much more with it, I'm sure if i train myself i can become fully ambidextrous.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm a right handed person. Everything I do is with the right. For the left, I only do it when I'm using a fork and knife(I use my left for the fork and right for the knife.).

Last edited:
I am naturally right-handed, but I trained myself to be "both-handed", as one of my favorite artists, Frank Frazetta, was ambidextrous. Well, he was naturally right-handed (iirc), but began to paint with his left hand with equal effectiveness later in life after succumbing to a series of strokes, which took a toll on the right side of his body, disabled his right hand...

...while I am no good at painting - let alone with my left hand - I try to use both hands for various tasks on a daily basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom