• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you interested in Xbox (project Scarlett) and/or the Playstation 5?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No. The PC is the ultimate games machine and now we even have Titles like Nier:Automata on PC which along with The Last of Us, convinced me to buy a PS4 in the first place as it was a pair of exclusives that I wanted.

PC has better graphics and performance along with greater modding options. And you can use whatever controller you like on it. There is no paywall to play games online like with the consoles. It's just better to get a PC unless there are exclusives on consoles you really love. Microsoft seems to put all their Xbox Titles on PC now anyway so might as well get a PC if you're a Microsoft fan and then you have Nintendo and Sony. Nintendo exclusives remain that way and Sony seem to be losing their exclusivity so if there is a good looking Sony exclusive game. It will probably be on PC eventually.

Ninja

Well well well
Probably going to get the PS5 ASAP. I think the PlayStation and Switch are a fantastic combination and it doesn’t make me interested in Xbox.

I think the PlayStation and Switch are a fantastic combination and it doesn’t make me interested in Xbox.
I happen to agree. Unless you really care about 4K@60 the two consoles you mentioned work great together. I'd even say for the money a cheap PS4 slim on sale + a Switch is the best combination. I do think the PS5 being backwards compatible and having the backwards compability making use of the SSD for better load times and less pop in etc is a great draw card for many people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom