• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You In Love?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not sure tbh. I mean, I have feelings for somebody, but I don't think they're strong enough to call it "love". Who knows though, I heard that she likes me back, so maybe if I go for it, the feelings will get stronger.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
yes I am and if my bf had his ZD account, he'd say the same. we both love each other so very much. he's the bestest bf ever in my opinion! but im sure everyone would say the same about their love ^.^ I love him because he's cute, hot, sweet, loving, caring, gentle, funny, awesome, amazing, fantastic, the best, and just like me! I wouldn't trade him for anyone else! NOBODY! <3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
rn i'm pretty in love with myself after several months of feeling down. After talking out loud in Biology class and making a fool of myself, I think I've felt a bit more confident. Maybe I won't make a lot of friends. Maybe I won't succeed in college. But I'll have a helluva time doing what I do!

Clank

Hmm
Define in love. I mean I do have a crush on Fi, some days Midna, but you know, blue is really pretty.

Watch out scrapper, the moment you turn your back, I will remove you from the situation.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
As childish as it to say, I think I am. I mean, most people my age have very little understanding of the feeling, but I'd like to think that I am in love with a specific person. Although she doesn't quite know it :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom