• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You In Love?

Scoby

France
simple question, are you falling or have already fallen for somebody?
or maybe you got out of something romantic not too long ago? :)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I would say so, yes. Strange question, though. Are you going somewhere with this?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I have already fallen for a girl, and thankfully I caught her when she fell for me! ;)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, I am honestly not sure if I can call it love, but I have had feelings for my closest friend since I met her two years ago. (She knows this, but she has had a boyfriend for the same amount of time I've known her and has no intention of breaking up with him... ever... So there's nothing I can do about that.)

Last year, I had an enormous crush on a friend, but after spending almost the entire school year trying to get her to like me, she got back together with her old boyfriend, who happened to be a good friend of mine, WHO HAPPENED TO SIT NEXT TO HER IN ENGLISH CLASS WHILE I SAT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HER. I was heartbroken for the rest of the school year, and some time after that, too.

... I've never had any luck with relationships...

I'm really unsure if I can call either of those examples "love". I don't think I've been around long enough yet to truly understand what love is.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I had previously fallen in love with a girl but I have swiftly (read: in five years) gotten out of that predicament. I myself do not feel much for the concept of love; I have been brought to high spirits and subsequently let down several times. If we exclude the human race, I am in fact in love with several video games and of course money. I love money so much that I'm willing to SPEND money just to achieve MORE money! xD

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
There can be many misconceptions between love and a crush, Tbh I have never felt love for a girl I have been with so I still do not know how it feels but im not in any rush to fall in love!

Last edited:
Yes, I'm always in love. I'm a sucker for women but I never verbalize this affection.

That said, I've never been in a serious relationship and I doubt I will be for awhile. I've got more important things to focus on right now like school. It'll probably be another five to ten years before I consider hardcore dating someone and engagement thereafter.

I've never been a believer in the experience philosophy-the more people you go out with, the likelier you'll be able to nab the one you truly want. I'm not a proponent of love at first either but if you share common interests and are able to work out differences that's a solid foundation.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Hmm....y'know...sometimes I wonder if I am or not. I can say that I am often at times but there are also times where it seems that love evaporates and makes me want to choke her to death :P she pisses me off too much, she's inconsistent, she lies a lot, she does too much, and yet I am still with her. So, I guess that is love.

Which sucks because I know if I let go, a whole new world of pain would be in store for me.

I hate love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom