• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Happy or Sad Cammie Dunaway Left Nintendo?

I don't really care as long as we still get good games from them.

It would be awesome if Reggie left. Maybe we could finally have the Mother series in America.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
She was She was really boring at e3. :wave: I guess I don't care as long as Nintendo keeps making awesome games.

Last edited:

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Personally, I'm not too sorry to see her leave. She got on my nerves, and she gave off vibes of "I'm not a gamer and I don't care about games, but I'll tell you a bunch of stuff about them that Reggie told me to tell you about so I can recieve my sizeable paycheck."

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Personally, I'm not too sorry to see her leave. She got on my nerves, and she gave off vibes of "I'm not a gamer and I don't care about games, but I'll tell you a bunch of stuff about them that Reggie told me to tell you about so I can recieve my sizeable paycheck."
This, exactly.

I have never liked her. I'm not going to judge her as a person, but her representation of Nintendo and gamers was not satisfactory. She ALWAYS frowned, never looking happy or excited about any new games. She only enforced the stereotype that girls can't or don't play games, and she seemingly didn't care much about gaming in general. I truly doubt she sits down and plays a game or two at home.

I do hope she finds happiness in her new job outside of the gaming industry, though. She just wasn't a good fit for the gaming industry, and I think most people feel the same way.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I don't really care that she's leaving because I never even knew she worked for Nintendo
:P
I don't know, I suppose I missed all these interviews that got people mad, but really I didn't know of her existence until the news came up that she was getting fired.
What'd she do really?
I heard she dissed "hardcore" gamers somehow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom