• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you handy or the opposite?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm literally a Carpenter so I guess I can say I'm pretty handy, yeah. When it comes to projects around my house I usually won't feel like doing anything if it means I'll have to go out and buy materials for it. But if something is broken and I happen to have the right tools to deal with it, it's no problem.
When it comes to cooking though, uh... I'm totally useless. I don't think I could turn on a stove, much less boil water. If I even attempted to use anything other than the microwave I'd either set myself on fire or give myself food poisoning.

Sadly I am neither handy, nor particularly dandy. I'm great at fetching stuff handy people need though, and I will almost always be willing to lend a helping hand for little tasks like hammering, holding things down, screwdriving, giving nails, painting and priming walls etc. Provided I've got a competent person instructing me.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Sadly I am neither handy, nor particularly dandy. I'm great at fetching stuff handy people need though, and I will almost always be willing to lend a helping hand for little tasks like hammering, holding things down, screwdriving, giving nails, painting and priming walls etc. Provided I've got a competent person instructing me.
So you can hold the flashlight while I yell at you for holding the flashlight wrong? Lol.

:D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I think I’m fairly handy. I haven’t cooked much but I’m fairly decent. Can usually troubleshoot stuff and figure out what’s wrong with it. My organization skills are very weak though so I’m not good at decorating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom