• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Are you gonna 100% the museum?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
100% is something heavily featured, or at least encouraged, in a lot of modern games, with collectibles, journal entries, or - in this case - critters, fishes and fossils.

In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, it seems like 100% the museum is gonna be .... quite an undertaking.

You down for it?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I love filling out the critterpedia and donate as much fish and insects I can to the museum. But I just can’t be bothered with fossils. I find the process to dig them up and get them assessed to be extremely boring.

Quin

Disaster Master
I always try, and in this game it seems easier than ever. Fossils were always the easiest to complete, and paintings the hardest. Those are gone now though. Bugs and fish will just take time but I already caught all of them available at the moment and 80% of the southern hemisphere ones so I'm going good.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'm not expecting to, since I haven't 100% the museum in any of the previous Animal Crossing games, but I'll definitely fill it up as much as I can.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I am going to try, I am already on track to do so since I got the tarantula this time. :D

@Dizzi you should come over to someone's island and have them help you find one.

I only ever completed the museum in Wild World, but the lack of paintings in New Horizons seems promising. I'll certainly make an attempt. I always have managed to complete the encyclopedias, so I'll have to just pray to the RNG gods for getting fossils I need during the period that I will still play the game.

Are you gonna 100% the museum?
Yes . . . eventually. Though you can speed up the process if you abuse the hemisphere mechanic.
Though there's no rush. I'll take my time.

The scorpion is one I am having trouble as it's always rushes to my feet avoiding my net and they appear so infrequently.

Last edited:
This is normally the sort of thing in a game I never like doing, but for whatever reason I have a weird fascination with donating one of everything to the museum.

Maybe it's cause Blathers puts so much hard work into analyzing my fossils so I can pawn them off, or maybe it's cause I love how much authentic detail the creators put into the museum's exhibit designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom