• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Purchase Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, 3DS, or Both?

キラ

Yo!
I'm getting it on both. The 3DS version is going to be an amazing game, but I gotta have the Wii U version for the HD graphics, heaps of extra content, and the Gamecube controller of course!

Salem

SICK
I'll be getting both, considering my circle of friends and/or relatives, I might need both.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
probably both because I'm stupid and can't stay away from things that make me unhappy. though I did challenge Stitch to contend for ZD's worst smash player. I have a reputation to uphold.

Chinagin

Son Just Died. Huh.
Both, if anything for that sweet offer Club Nintendo is offering with the free soundtrack after registerting them both on their site. Totally makes up for the shiet prize they offered for this year's platinum membership. Super pumped to be able to play both versions too.

Super Smash Bros. Melee got me back into gaming after a few years of gradually losing interest in the hobby. I've never come out of a game I had no expectations coming into with such a positive regard. I'll definitely be picking up both versions of Smash 4. These last 24 hours of waiting are killing me.

I'll be getting both. No way that I can wait 2-3 extra months for the Wii U version!

Same here, I need to have the 3DS version so I'm not missing out for 3 months, but I also need the Wii U version for the classic Smash experience.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm laughing at all these fool willing to buy the same game twice. I'll probably only buy the wii U version, and at gamestop so I don't have to get my hands filthy supporting Nintendo.

Beeker

Wild Card
Definitely getting the Wii U version. Not too sure about getting the 3DS version at the moment, but who knows... maybe I'll impulse buy the 3DS version when I pick up U.

It was good marketing by Nintendo to release the 3DS version first, as I probably wouldn't buy it right away if it was out simultaneously with the Wii U version (I'd pick it up eventually, just after I'd had enough of the Wii U iteration). I'll be picking up Smash Bros 3DS tomorrow, and hopefully be able to play it a good bit over the weekend if I can make some time.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I might get the 3DS version, even though it looks awful. There's no way in hell that I'm paying $60 for a game that I might only play a few times. Truth be told, even though I adored Melee and Brawl, SSB4 only lived up to its hype for a while (at least IMO). There's a possibility I might not even get the game at all.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I never got myself into this game. I bought it for the wii a couple of years back but sold it earlier this year. I just can't get myself into it so I'm going to keep the money in my pocket :D

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
BOTH.
I already have the 3DS version, and there's no way in HELL I'm not getting the Wii U version.
The Wii U version is the main attraction, since Smash Bros. is primarily a Home-Console needed game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom