• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Purchase Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, 3DS, or Both?

Getting the 3DS version. Very pumped, it'll be my first ever Smash game. Mega Man, Link, Pit and Palutena looks cool. I might even try Duck Hunt Dog just for kicks

If you want to play as Mewtwo, you're gonna need both...

Pretty sure Mewtwo will be available to everyone via paid DLC eventually. Nintendo kind of dropped the ball on clarifying if that was the case or not, which is a pretty bad PR move on their part. Making entirely exclusive to owners of both versions seems like it would rob Nintendo of some good DLC cash people will be perfectly willing to fork over.

hwrdjacob

The Nintendo Knight
Both, quite simply put, there are features in each that owners of just one will miss out on. For example, Smash Run in the 3DS version and Master Fortress in the Wii U version. In addition to using the New 3DS as a controller in the Wii U version, Amiibo connectivity, and possibly more.

I'll get both, but I refuse to get the 3DS version until the release of the New 3DS in America.

Fig

The Altruist
I am definitely going to buy both versions. I'm still playing the 3DS version as of now to prepare myself for the Wii U version launch. That said, I'm not going to abandon the 3DS version once I own the Wii U version. Sure the Wii U version will take up most of my time at home, but it's still great to play Smash on the go whenever I have to leave for university. I've been anticipating for this version for nearly two years and we are just a few days away to its launch!!!! :ssb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom