• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Purchase Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, 3DS, or Both?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Are you pumped for the new SSB title coming out? Which version will you buy: the Wii U or 3DS....or both?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
As of right now, I only have plans to get SSB4 for the 3DS, which will hopefully happen this Saturday. I can't get a Wii U for at least another year, so there's no point in me purchasing the Wii U version of the game anytime soon. If I do get a Wii U , then I'd probably buy the Wii U version of SSB4, too.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
As of right now, I only have plans to get SSB4 for the 3DS, which will hopefully happen this Saturday. I can't get a Wii U for at least another year, so there's no point in me purchasing the Wii U version of the game anytime soon. If I do get a Wii U , then I'd probably buy the Wii U version of SSB4, too.

Yeah, me too. I don't know if I'll ever get a Wii U...my parents are done buying me video game systems haha and I just don't know if I feel like spending the money. MAYBE I'll crack open my wallet if they made a remake of Majora's Mask...:majora:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm going to get it for the 3DS. Even though I suck at it, I've had a lot of fun playing the demo with friends at school and am excited to play with friends online. Maybe with enough practice I'll eventually improve :)

Sheik

:the:
I'm getting the 3DS version for sure, this Saturday probably. Wii U version... I'd have to think long and hard about getting a Wii U first. I'm probably going to hold off on getting a Wii U until Zelda U comes out.

Uber_Squirtle

Uber_Squirtle
I'm getting them both when they come out. For anyone who is downloading it on the 3ds this friday on the eshop. Do yourself a favor and just pick it up in stores. The eshop is so totally going to crash and burn for a few hours. Also I'm going to predict my main will be Mega Man against everyone ever's opinion that he sucks. :P

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm just not excited for the game anymore so I won't be buying either. It'll be bayonetta 2, Shadow of mordor and COD :Advanced warfare for me this Christmas.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I will be getting it for the Woo U. :) Not the type of game I'd want to play on a 3DS; I played a bit of the early-access demo and that just solidified my thoughts on the matter, so I'll be waiting for the console version. I also see little to no incentive to buy both.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'm super pumped for both games and have them preordered. The unique aspects and features of each makes it worth it, in my opinion. Exclusive stages and modes, while one is portable and the other has support for the GameCube controller and Pro controller. I'm not missing out on any of it. :D

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I have neither a 3DS nor a Wii U at the moment, but at some point in the future, I will most likely buy SSB for the Wii U as I intend to pick one of those up. Eventually.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'm really pumped for the new Smash Bros. I'm going to be getting the Wii U version and a Wii U to play it on X-mas. I have to get the 3ds version myself, so I don't know when i'm getting that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom