• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Buy the Wii U?

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I plan on buying it eventually, but I'm gonna wait until the "rush" ends, or is close to ending. I dont' feel like fighting for it, especially when it's still gonna be a lot of money. I'm happy with just waiting. :) Besides, I wanna see more games for it, first. :P

I probably won't buy it. I do like Nintendo, but I just don't think I need it if I have an Xbox and a PS3. Although I will probably miss out on a lot of great titles, (SSB 4, Zelda Wii U) I just don't think that's enough to compensate for the money I would've spent.

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
what's with all the ten year old saying "Hell Yeah, I'm gonna buy it the first day!" and "Nah, I already spent all mah money on a PS3 and Xbox 360, and I don't think the few good games will compensate fur all da money I will have ta spend". it annoys me when young people pretend like they can buy something so expensive.
any who, I would love to get the Wii U, but I can't drive, and therefore do not have a job. My parents don't care about HD (all of our TV's are 90's rear projection screens) and the only game they play is Wii Sports (only bowling and sometimes tennis). Hell, we used the N64 until Christmas of 2010, when my parents got a Wii. Hopefully after I learn to drive and get a job, I can save up for a Wii U.

Last edited:
The selling point for me would be third-party support. This is the reason why my Wii is collecting dust. Don't get me wrong, Nintendo's franchises are excellent, but it's not enough to keep my interest. I want more.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No, I probably won't. Nintendo seems to be going downhill with its newest gadgets, games, etc. Plus, I already own a PSP and two DS lights. I'd need to get rid of all that and upgrade to something newer, perhaps a 3DS.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm going to get it as soon as I can. The third party suppourt looks great with games like Asassain's Creed 3, Rayman Legends, Darksiders 2, and many more. There will also be great first-party games such as Zelda Wii U , Super Smash Bros 4, Pikmin 3, and more. The features brought with the controller look exiting, and to top it all of, it comes in black.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i might not since i'm poor and i just got a wii and motion control doesn't appeal to me i rather sit down and relax to play a game not work out

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
I'm going to get it as soon as I can. The third party suppourt looks great with games like Asassain's Creed 3, Rayman Legends, Darksiders 2, and many more. There will also be great first-party games such as Zelda Wii U , Super Smash Bros 4, Pikmin 3, and more. The features brought with the controller look exiting, and to top it all of, it comes in black.

ahhh, but will there be 2nd party support?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom