• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Buy the Wii U?

It really all depends on whether or not there are any good games that come out with it, I know for a fact i'll buy it eventually but i can't say if it will be within the first couple months.. And i will OF COURSE by the new Zelda that comes out for Wii U :)

I'll be getting it, but I'm not sure when.
I'll probably wait a few months, so I can see what the inevitable problems with the console are,
what games are gonna be out for it and such, and if the price will go down at all.

It sad to say that I am one of those people that Nintendo will have my Wii U sale no matter what. I only own Nintendo products and I'll be one of the first to get the system, whether it turns out to be a flop or not. I'll get it!

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Once a new Zelda game comes out on the Wii U, i'll buy one. By then the Wii U will probably be half the price of when it was on launch. If a Zelda remake (like MM3D on the Wii U instead, not a rerelease like Wind Waker on the Wii U Shop Channel) then i'll get that later (same with Pikmin 3 and SSB?) but I won't get a remake (not rerelease!) or any other games I want on the Wii U until a new Zelda game comes out with the Wii U..then i'll buy a Wii U..it is backwards compatible with Wii games! =D

Depends, it will end up being a toss up between a new 3ds or a new Wii U. Kingdom Hearts is coming out for 3ds and I've heard the next smash bros is on 3ds. So it'll probably be 3ds but I don't know. Hopefully Nintendo brings some good Wii U games to E3 and really convinces me to buy the Wii U AND the 3ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom