• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Buy the Wii U?

I'm moving to PC gaming, but if I was going to get a next-gen console, I'd deff get the Wii U. Heck I'd buy it only for the new Super Smash Bros.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
I'm going to get it (mostly for Zelda) but I'm going to wait until the price drops
I told my mom about it and she immedietly refused to buy another console (we only have the wii)
So...I'm going to have to buy it myself...When I save up enough...

I think the Wii U looks awesome and I would really like to buy it as soon as possible. It all depends on my finances and what I can afford at the time though.
I think a new Zelda game on the Wii U could bring something really interesting and unique to the series, providing that they utilise the Wii U well :)

Day 1, as always with Nintendo consoles. Personally I don't really understand the mentality of waiting until later to buy a console that you're interested in. Might as well buy it as soon as possible so you can get the most out of it. The sooner you buy a console, the longer you'll have it while it's still relevant before its successor comes out. That's how I see it, anyway.

I very much doubt that I will, I've been getting back into PC gaming in a big way. Also with GW2 coming out, I'm sure I'll be spending all my time on that.

Last edited:
I really want one but the price comes into to play...and what if other companies announce a new console...so i will know 100% once its out! Really want one tho :P

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Maybe I will, depending on the price and the games it has, if it doesn't have any tittle ill just wait till the price drop and some good game (maybe zelda, maybe a new SSB i dunno)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom