• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Buy the Wii U?

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Seeing as the Wii U supposedly has a larger disk space than the PS3 and 360, it will probably cost a lot of money. Most likely, I'm not gonna be able to afford one. The main purpose of my Wii is to download virtual console games, so there's no point in buying a higher power system to get the same VC games. I'm really hoping Nintendo doesn't make the price of Wii U games $60.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I'm definitely going to buy it ASAP. I would normally buy it day 1 of course, but I really don't have the cash to throw down for it instantly. As for why I'd buy it, 1. Zelda Wii U! 2. SSB 4! 3. its Nintendo. ;)

Well, I'm definitely going to buy it since I don't pass up Nintendo consoles, but I have no idea when I would be getting it. I plan to save up money and get a 3DS first, and I'll probably wait some time after the Wii U releases to buy it. I hardly ever get them when they've just come out, although my Wii was an exception since I actually did get the ninth one available in my area. I'm definitely not counting on that with the Wii U, though, as I'd prefer to wait and see a price drop.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'll buy but probably after a month or two. And it's slated for next year but I highly doubt that it'll be out by the end if at all. I'm thinking it'll launch in 2014 earlier on. But who knows.

Either way the features look nice and I'm a Nintendo fanboy so it makes sense that I'd get it.

I'd probably get it eventually, but if they release a good game or drop the price I'll probably get it sooner.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I will probably buy it eventually. If a game comes to it I want then I'll have to. And once Zelda comes to it I have no choice in getting it.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Gosh, I just don't know. I'll have to see how it goes. I'm interested in portable gaming right now, and unfortunately the days I could sit down and play a console game for long periods of time are slowly fading away... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom