• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Buy the Wii U?

[video=youtube_share;P3ALwKeSEYs]http://youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs[/video]
The reason why I'm going to buy one is because it is like a cross between the Wii and the DS, which will have a huge affect on gameplay which will make things better.

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
While I will not buy the Wii U upon release, I will probably buy it one or two years after it has been released, usually to wait for a price drop and wait till some solid games have been released for the console. I typically do that with most of my consoles.

I'll probably get it for christmas were my parents can pay towards it as a present. Being a kid with a paper round its hard to save up ;)

G

Gordon17freeman

It matters how expensive it is and what games come out on release day, but more than likely I will buy it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't know if i'll get it at all, but I do know that I'm definitely NOT going to get it at launch. If it's like any other system (trust me, it will be), there will be tons of glitches and things that Nintendo will have to patch, plus there likely will be a price drop within a year. I doubt it'll have a great launch either, which is all the more reason to wait.

Most likely I won't buy it. The price is too high, maybe in a few years after release. When the time comes that the New Super Smash Bros and a new Zelda comes out, that's when I'll buy it.

It all depends on what games are released at the time, if there crap games ill hold out on buying it till a good one comes out.

I might get it eventually, but I certainly won't be right away. I love my Wii but there's only so much I use it for. I feel like the Wii U will provide something similar. A unique experience but one with an appeal that is only impressive for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom