• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Going to Buy the Wii U?

It depends on the launch titles and the initial price of the console. If it's anything above 250$, I won't buy it, especially if Zelda WiiU isn't one of the launch titles (which I doubt it will be).

It depends on the launch titles and the initial price of the console. If it's anything above 250$, I won't buy it, especially if Zelda WiiU isn't one of the launch titles (which I doubt it will be).

On that note, if Zelda WiiU by some miracle is a launch game then I'll be buying this console on release date no matter the price.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
If you people are expecting a $250 launch price, you're going to be disappointed. Nintendo has already stated it won't be cheap. I expect a $399 release price.

I will be getting a Wii U day launch.
Launch titles I'll be getting:

Assassin's Creed III
Aliens: Colonial Marines

I'll definitely buy it, no way I'll miss out on a Nintendo console, but I won't buy it at launch. I'll wait until a year passes to see what games have been released for it and then ask for it for Christmas or something. ;p

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I doubt I will be able to get it at launch. Plus, I might only get it for the titles.

SBB4? New Zelda? Heck yes I'll get it! But I might not get it when its released, there is no way. Money and all that...

I will most definitely be buying a WiiU console. Nintendo seems very confident in it, and they want the best for their games. People keep saying it's just a Wii with a new controller. This is exactly what Nintendo doesn't want people to think. That's one of the reasons they want to change the name of the console (or so rumor has it).

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Im going to try to buy it at launch. But in the event i don't have the funds, I will ask for it for christmas, and give my parents the money I saved up so I hopefully get it. I absolutely cannot wait for this console!

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Absolutely. Now, will I buy it at launch? For me, it really depends on what they've got, right out of the gate. They'd have to have at least one major first-party title, whether that be a new Mario platformer, Pikmin 3, or the revitalization of an old series (I'm lookin' at you, Star Fox).

I'll definitely buy on day one for three reasons. 1. I've been wanting a Wii for a while now, and when I finally saved up enough money, Nintendo announced the Wii U. I might as well get the newer console. 2. I've already bought Skyward Sword even though I don't have a Wii. I wanted that golden controller and the cd so bad that I got it right away even though I don't own a Wii. 3. Since I'm going to get a Wii U, I'll get it on day one so I don't have to wait any longer to play SS.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I will get it one way or another, the reason being because there will be a zlda game on it lol. if there wasnt going to be a zelda game on the console i wouldnt get it. Plus during the summer i will having a job that will pay me 150 a week and ill have that job for 3 months, so by the end of the summer ill have enough money to buy it at launch. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom