• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you going to be apprehensive of Zelda Switch's story trailer?

So, for BotW we got some amazing trailers, the last one was especially noteworthy because it put a lot of emphasis on the game's story.

Things looked as if they were going down in this trailer! Big epic events of awesome with Castle Town in flames, Link and Zelda running for their lives and Calamity Ganon raining his malice across the kingdom...

But then we played the game and all the epic stuff had already happened.

Wonderful.

When Zelda Switch is eventually revealed and the inevitable epic story trailer is dropped are you going to be more apprehensive about getting hyped given how BotW ended up in terms of narrative and plot?

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah after the mediocre SS I was willing to think they could make a good 3D game again since they had a great track record with OOT, MM, WW and TP but since 2006 we haven't had any exceptional games from the Zelda team 2D or 3D. After 12 years I am just thinking, no they aren't capable anymore, they can't make anything great anymore so I am not going to get hyped up like I was last time.

I'll be much more hyped for HD remakes of my old favourites.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Yeah, that trailer was so misleading that I've lost any sense of trust for Nintendo.

I'll always be apprehensive, Nintendo does new things all the time and sometimes (especially recent years) I don't think they listen to their fan's desires anymore, they just do whatever they want.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Who knows what narrative travesty ninty will inflict on their next franchise series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom