• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Are You Getting Four Sword for Dsi/Dsi XL/ 3DS?

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I am! It comes out tomorrow and I am really excited! But I heard single player isn't really good, but I think that there is wifi enabled in the game also. But anyway, are you getting this game? :hmm:

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
I want to get it so I might. And what do you mean it's coming out tomorrow? It's going to be Wednesday not Thursday.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'm totally pumped for it! This is the Year of Zelda! C'mon! It's on the Zodiac!!! :D

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
It comes out the 28th for Japan, the 29th for the US.

Anyways, it's free, it's Zelda, so my answer is: HELL YES!

Wait, wait, wait. It's free? Oh my god! That's even better than a Like Like eating my shield and Tunic...not that it's a good thing.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
It's free now, it won't be forever. It will eventually become a paid download just like Excitebike was. So if you don't want to pay for it, get it soon.
Also... is that a trick question?! Of course I'm getting it. :P

Dan

It's free so of course I will , too bad I don't know anyone with a 3DS to play it with :(

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Just downloaded it on my 3DS. Hoping it is some fun! Never played it before. I have one other person to play with.

dowloaded it earlier today, it's pretty fun, but it would have been better if I had someone to play with.

I downloaded it earlier today. I have got to say that I think that its really fun when you have at least 2 people. Single player sucks though.

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
I've just started playing, it is my first experience with the four swords games. I must say I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom