• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Are You Getting Four Sword for Dsi/Dsi XL/ 3DS?

W

woflderp

Fun fun fun game. Played FSA and now I can play the original FS :D
Sad thing is that it doesn't have wifi and only a few of my friends have a 3DS/DSi and we rarely see each other :(
Nintendo....stop failing. DX

S

Snake

From what I've seen and heard and read about the new Four Swords game, it looks like I might very well get it. Of course, the single player and muli-player would have to be equally fun, that's what I've concerned about most. Gameplay and funness looks great.

Vibed

must read before he posts
This game was sooooo much fun a few years back (7-11). Trust me, if you're not playing with at least one other person, you're doing it wrong. It is much more competitive/cooperative to work together to beat a boss or throw your friend off a cliff while you grab the chest you agreed to let him have.

Here's something. Me and my cousin, who where respectively 9 and 5 at the time, beat this game. When we were 11 and 7, we managed to get the Gold Keys (3,000+ rupees). When we were 12 and 8, we got most of the Hero's Keys (6,000+ rupees). Most, because we never got around to the last one. Didn't have the time.

Man, the Hero's Keys are hard, they require total cooperation. You have to be in-sync with your partner(s). The only way we found to get enough was to have rupee fever, which doubles the amount of rupees you earn when all players have full hearts, making black ones worthwhile! For some reason, there is no rupee fever in the single player version of this game, which seems to make it near impossible.

So for my final statement: PLAY THIS GAME, AND BE DAMN SURE TO FIND A BUDDY. Make sure he is a total jackass when playing (like some friends of mine), or can be totally in-sync with you so as to get those Hero's Keys (like me and my cousin.)

Big Octo

=^)
I've downloaded and played some of it. I must say it's pretty fun.

The single player wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It's alot easier to control two Links instead of four, like in Four Swords Adventures. Some of the enemies seem innovative, the teamwork involved in defeating them makes the game all the more fun. The task to collect as many rupees as possible is also a very nice touch to the game, I love collecting rupees, especially in large quantities. The use of items is also neat, such as the unique Nat Hat. The design of the levels themselves is actually pretty well-done, and the use of warp zones really improves on it.

I have yet to play multiplayer mode, though. Being local only, I'm sure where to turn, as the other players must have a copy of the game as well. This, of course, eliminates regular download play, reducing my chances even more. But I do hope I get a chance to play multiplayer someday, because it would really make the game more fun.

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
I downloaded it today! I wanted to download it yesterday, but I couldn't enter the Nintendo E-Shop, I don't know why. I have only played single player so far, and it is really fun, but I have a friend to play with!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom