• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Getting Any Zelda Game (s) Lately?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
haven't been getting too many lately... although i have almost every game in some form (port, rom, cartridge...) i still want to get all the carts for sure. I was able to get a gold cart of MM for free a while ago which was a big score because somewhere along the line I had lost the one i got as a kid. Also picked up WW (again). hmm still looking for another OoX to buy. but ya, it seems like the carts are getting way more rare here in Halifax.. especially LA and MC...

M

Mehzmerize

I own all of the Legend of Zelda games. Except for the CD-I games (which aren't actually official, but still Zelda games). I am still debating over whether or not I actually am going to try and find them

and of course I am excited for the new Zelda wii! If it is as good as TP then I'm sure I'll love it :)

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I own LoZ, AoL, OoT, MM, WW and TP. Next stop: Zelda Wii. I normally don't buy games (they're so expensive >.<), so I'm hoping that it will live up to it's expectations. OF course, I also have a long wait ahead of me. :P

Well, once I get the Wii Points, I will be getting a Link to the Past from the Virtual Console, and of course I will get Zelda Wii. I'm basically required to for site work :P

Other than that, I basically own all the Zelda games, so I don't see a reason to get anything else.

After I 100% OoT, I'm gunna download MM on the virtual console. I have yet to beat that game, so I can't wait to get it :)

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I own all of the games, except MC and FS. I hope to buy them soon. After that, I will have beaten all of the Zelda games so far.

K

konoha4dawin

For the first 13 years of my life i've been playin Oot then a few years ago TP but that's it
But one day my bro brought home Loz for NES on the GBA and i was like yeah it's not much of a zelda game.
I tried to play it then failed then a found Zelda Dungeon and got fully into it
for the next 3 years i've been exploring the Epicness of the zelda franchise putting my abilities to complete every zelda game (sep fan made)

Currently I've got
VC: Aol, ALttP, Oot(win), and MM
Wii: TP
GBA: LoZ
Wii GCN: WW
DS: PH, ST
EMU: LA XD, OoS/A
Yet to Find: Minish Cap

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Well not so much a game, as an actualy console.
I want to buy a DS soon so that I can play the DS zelda games that I've not already played.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I bought Link: Gezichten van het kwaad (dutch version of one of the cd-i zelda games). I might get a cd-i sooner or later, since they are not super expensive in the netherlands. As for the reason I bought it....it is one of the three zelda games with Dutch voices :P

bellum

Gamer since age 2
The last Zelda game I bought was Twilight Princess. I'm planning to get Spirit Tracks soon, or by the other version of Twilight Princess for the Wii, since I have the gamecube version. I just bought brawl two days ago though, so I'm going to have to save up though. I'll definitely be getting Zelda Wii the first day it's out or around that time.

I do have the money to buy The Minish Cap, which I really want. So I think I'll look around on Amazon, Gamestop or Ebay today to see how much it would cost.

NES

Awesome
Oh yes. A couple weeks ago I was browsing a new game store that happened to sell only older games. I was really excited when I found Link's Awakening. I'm currently playing that and it is awesome. There's NOTHING like the feeling of getting a new Zelda game and playing it for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom