• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Getting Any Zelda Game (s) Lately?

I actually just got a few that I didn't have from eBay. I now have at least one version of every official, main series Zelda game, plus more.

zeldagames.jpg

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I actually just got a few that I didn't have from eBay. I now have at least one version of every official, main series Zelda game, plus more.

zeldagames.jpg

You know how much I hate you right now?:P

But no, I'm not getting any Zelda action right now. But I would really love to get a hold of the Oracle games and Link's Awakening DX, but they are too expensive or not in good shape when I see them on Amazon.:puppy:

But I do plan on finally playing Spirit Tracks, passing Wind Waker, starting a Link to the Past, and passing Majora's Mask soon. The only thing stopping me from getting to those games are all my other games I'm playing and need to get to.:(

And I also plan on getting Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3DS on release date.

Beeker

Wild Card
I don't imagine myself getting any Zeldas soon. I do, however, still have another 1600 points on my Wii, I think it's time I download LoZ and AoL. Most of the older console Zeldas I have to download(I already have OoT, MM and ALttP on there).
Then I'll have all of the console titles excluding FSA(which I can not seem to find, same with Wind Waker) The only ones I have trouble on how to get are the Gameboy ones(FS, LA and the Oracles to be exact, I never had a Gameboy/Colour).

Oh, and can't forget the new games coming out. I most likely won't get a 3DS on/around launch, so I won't get OoT3DS for a while. But I will do my best to get Skyward Sword at launch.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Well just yesterday I downloaded A Link to the Past off the Wii Shop Channel, and I still have The Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link on there that I haven't finished, and a few weeks ago a girl from my school game me The Minish Cap (She also used to have an original copy of Link's Awakening but she threw it out because it was too hard for her D:) so I've got plenty of Zelda goodness to last me until Skyward Sword and the 3DS come out ^-^

The only ones I can't find are Link's Awakening and the Oracle games <.<

I have all of them but the Four Swords series, and I am currently playing through Link's Awakening on an emulator. IMO emulation is not out of the question for games that are old and very hard to obtain.

But I will be getting Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3D when they come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom