• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Getting Any Zelda Game (s) Lately?

Sadly, not anymore... the only ones I don't own now are LA and OoX. I'll probably try to get those on my birthday this year though.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Well, let's see...
I've found Link's Awakening DX for 100 pesos (local currency), a japanese version of A Link To The Past (GBA) in an auction which finishes the 3/7 (7th of March), and an english version of A Link To The past (GBA) which comesa with a Gameboy SP, so I'll just ask if I can buy ALTTP without buying the Gameboy SP.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I got Phantom Hourglass for 19,90 euro, brand new ST+T-shirt for 39,90, and Sealed GameCube Twilight Princess for 70 euro

Chiraku

Demon slayer
My older bro's trying to get a Wii (we're all in it, but I just don't think it's going to be so easy), after that you can take a guess on what We'll get, but we already have the first two 3D games on project 64. Well, does emulation count? I'm looking for a wind waker ROM

Flagpole

I'm back!!
No, in this thread emulation doesn't count, because it is about if you are buying (and getting) any Zelda games.

Tomorrow I'll get Link's Awakening DX :D Though I have a collection of 3 (tomorrow 4) Zelda games, I'm very proud of it, especially when i get a new Zelda game into my collection!

C

celibi88

not at the moment i may get one of the game boy games at a future date though.......maybe

Claire

The Geekette
There are still games from the Legend of Zelda series which haven't entered our collection. The DS Lite that we had is beyond repair, with problems more complicated than simply replacing the housing shell, or else Spirit Tracks would have been added by now. We also need Four Swords Adventures and Oracle of Seasons. Out of the three we are missing, so far the biggest concern is acquiring Four Swords Adventures and Oracle of Seasons, since we actually have the systems to play these games. Of course, this is simply by counting the titles. We do not have any of the games on the Virtual Console, which has been contemplated in the past. Aside from that, and the other versions for other consoles, there are only three games left to collect. :)

M

majoraskullkid

I do not receive any Zelda games lately I only miss Zelda 2 and OoX so I will buy Zelda 2 on the wiiware quite soon and I will try to find the oracle games but it becomes rarer as the time passes so I will quite certainly pass a hard time trying to find 'em...

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
lol i went to a wild party last night outside of town and after waking up and chilling out for a while i noticed my friend had a gold AoL cart. I got really excited and when i reminded him that he lost my season of that 70's show he said i could just have it. I'm here in my room now just admiring the game. I don't have a real NES but i can always play AoL on my GCN, computer or PSP but it's nice to know that i have the genuine Nintendo game. Something i never got as a kid and it's awesome because i really appreciate it. Thanks Max!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom