• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Getting Any Zelda Game (s) Lately?

Flagpole

I'm back!!
First off, sorry if this is a duplicate :(

Well, are you guys getting any Zelda game lately?

As this is the first year I've ever played Zelda, and only own two games, today I started searching for some Zelda games, then remembered there are four Zelda games for my GBA (well, it's my brother's GBA, but... you know).

At first, I searched for the Oracle games, then realized you need two gameboys to play it...
Then I searched for MC, but I don't know if the guy who sells the game is to far away...

Finally, I searched for LA DX, and found it for 50 pesos (the local currency)...
And I'll buy it tomorrow!:D
I'm very happy, best of all the guy doesn't lives to far away, so I don't think it'll take him more than one week to come to my house and give me the game.:)

Kazumi

chagy
Well. As I own all of the Zelda games except for Four Swords, I will not be getting any new Zelda games any time soon. Except for the new Zelda Wii when it comes out next year of course.;)

And for the information, you do not need two Gameboys to play the Oracle games. That's probably Four Swords that you are thinking of. You only need two Gameboys and a copy of both Oracle of Ages AND Oracle of Seasons if you want to get the full experience. Which is of course password linking. If you need any more information on that, or anything else Zelda related, I'd check here: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Main_Page
It also has a list of all the Zelda games, which may help.

I know I didn't have much merit to post here, but I thought I should point that out. As you really shouldn't miss out on great titles like the Oracle games. And they work fine as stand alone titles.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
A friend gave me 2000 Wii Points for Christmas, and I used 1800 them on Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past. I actually have both of these games already, but my N64 is minus an expansion pak, and it's a pain to hook and unhook that SNES. Yay VC! ;)

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Nice to know you guys enjoy your Zelda games (especially you, Kazumi, you know many people wants to kill you ;) )

Sometimes I wish i could have a Wii...
Then I think that, if you have a Zelda game (apart from TP), you don't have it officially...

Well, I know you can play GBC games with the GBA, and I know that, probably, you can play LA DX with the GBA, but I still want to be sure if you can play it on the GBA... Does someone knows if you can play it on a Gameboy Advance?

Well, I know you can play GBC games with the GBA, and I know that, probably, you can play LA DX with the GBA, but I still want to be sure if you can play it on the GBA... Does someone knows if you can play it on a Gameboy Advance?
It's a GameBoy Color game, right? I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. I don't believe the Nintendo handhelds really had issues with backwards compatibility like some of the consoles do. I'm pretty sure practically every game works.

And Kaz is correct. You only need one GameBoy to get the full experience of the OoX games. What you do is exchange passwords. You don't actually need to be playing them at the same time. You can play one, write down your passwords, and input them in the other later. ;)

Anyway, as for me...

Alas, I am currently in debt to a family member for them helping me buy my laptop, so I don't have any money to spend on personal things. So I won't be getting any Zelda games any time soon. When I do manage to pay them off, I'll probably buy some off Virtual Console (LoZ, AoL) and get all the handheld Zelda games I'm missing. As for PH and ST... I don't have a DS. I intend to buy a DSi sometime after paying off the debt on my laptop, but I might try to collect all of the GameBoy games first.

I got seven Zelda games this year so far (this is also my first year of Zelda) and just recently I got Four Swords Adventure, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks (yay Christmas! lol)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The only Zelda game i got lately is Spirit tracks but I'm trying to collect other spin-off games as well (Not including the CD-i games, they kinda sucked) Like Link's Crossbow Training. It would be awesome to play it.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I got LoZ, AoL, LttP, and OoT on VC earlier this year. Got ST the week after it came out. And got MC for Christmas. So that's 6 this year. (I owned MM, WW, and FSA previously, and borrowed my friend's PH before I played ST)
I'm hoping to get LA, OoX, and ZW sometime next year.

CZG

I'm saving for the newer ones. First I'm saving for a wii and TP, then I'll buy the classics on VC (as I lost pretty much everything, N64 got stolen and my 16-bit burned down and my 8-bit somehow got soaked).
If all goes well, they might come with some invention like the Super Gameboy or something, so you can play handhelds on a bigger screen. Then, I will get them, otherwise I'll have to think about it.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
I'm not buying LA... Why?
- It was LA, not LA DX.
- The owner wasn't selling it.

:( I feel stupid.

But!
I'll buy OOA... I don't know if today or tomorrow, and I suppose I'll get it before the 12/30 (or the 12/30).

I hope OOA it's great, it would be a big dissapointment to have a bad game as my third Zelda game.

I hope OOA it's great, it would be a big dissapointment to have a bad game as my third Zelda game.
Well, I haven't played it yet myself, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Some people have even stated it as one of their favorite games out of the whole series. If you like the old overhead 2D Zeldas, you should love OoA. I've heard less spectacular things about it's "twin", OoS, but I'm sure that's a pretty good game too. The games I hear about being "bad" the most tend to be AoL and PH, although I'm pretty sure people mainly dislike AoL because it's different.

CZG

I'm not buying LA... Why?
- It was LA, not LA DX.
- The owner wasn't selling it.

:( I feel stupid.

But!
I'll buy OOA... I don't know if today or tomorrow, and I suppose I'll get it before the 12/30 (or the 12/30).

DX = ugly written in a 50 character limit!
GET THE GREENSCALE CLASSIC!

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, I doubt it would be soon, but I'm planning on getting some WiiPoints soon and getting ALTTP. I've heard that's the best Zelda game by many people, and I really want to get it. If I don't get WiiPoints, then I'm gonna try to get to this one mall I got to go to in Michigan and by it there. There was a store there that had a bunch of old Nintendo games. It was amazing..

The other game I plan on getting is Zelda Wii when it comes out.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Recently, i get two Loz hack games.
*Loz-Outland (nes)
*Loz-Parallel World (snes)
These games is fan make game, so they is free to download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom