• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you flirtatious?

I'm kinda weird 'flirtatious-wise'. If there's someone I'm super into, I turn into a blabbering idiot. But if there's someone I only sort of know and don't really care about, I'll sometimes become really flirty and confident. If only it worked the other way around, huh?

Misty

Ronin
I'm quite good at flirting, but due to previous negative parts of life, I really don't flirt anymore. Sometimes with close friends or people I know well I'll be mock flirtatious, but that's the extent of it.

G

Guest-3

XD I'm awesome at flirting with chicks, but when it comes to guys, I get all screwy. They think I'm just "one of the guys". I'm sitting here all like, "DUDE. I would NOT be talking to you about basketball if I didn't like you. You know basketball's not my bae. MMA is. GAH." Guys just suck sometimes. That's why girls are better. Besides, I relate with them. I mean, people who have periods have to relate to eachother, right? R-right...? *stares into the void of nothingness*
ANYWAY, yeah, girls make me flirty, guys make me screwy.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Oh man I have no patience to deal with flirting, whether it's me flirting with others or being the recipient of flirting lol. I'm very frank and like to cut the bull**** out in between, and would very much like to get to the point of matters because I've not the perseverance to go back and forth without my impatience getting the better of me. Chances are if I like someone or I am attracted to them in some manner, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. And I have! Results have varied--some were terrified lol, some were taken aback but also open to the idea, and some ttly dug me being direct as hell. But yeah, no, I don't deal well with shying away or sitting there, wondering. I figure it out now and then deal with the results as it happens.

And as for being the recipient of it. Well. Uh. Convo with a guy attempting to flirt with me recently went like this:

"Hey babe, I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin me"
"I'm actually not interested in ****ing you, if you'd prefer not to waste your time or mine"
"... Damn. Uh. Wow. At least I know to move on?"
"Yes"
"Thanks! lol!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dan

Oh man I have no patience to deal with flirting, whether it's me flirting with others or being the recipient of flirting lol. I'm very frank and like to cut the bull**** out in between, and would very much like to get to the point of matters because I've not the perseverance to go back and forth without my impatience getting the better of me. Chances are if I like someone or I am attracted to them in some manner, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. And I have! Results have varied--some were terrified lol, some were taken aback but also open to the idea, and some ttly dug me being direct as hell. But yeah, no, I don't deal well with shying away or sitting there, wondering. I figure it out now and then deal with the results as it happens.

And as for being the recipient of it. Well. Uh. Convo with a guy attempting to flirt with me recently went like this:

"I'm actually not interested in ****ing you, if you'd prefer not to waste your time or mine"
"Yes"
"Thanks! lol!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh gosh... what a terrible line. Should have told him to sort his life out if that's his way of flirting haha.

"Yes"
"Thanks! lol!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are awesome! :P

want to ****?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom