• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you flirtatious?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Just curious hehe. Is anyone naturally flirtatious or does the idea of doing it scare you? Do you often flirt a lot with others or do you only flirt with your special someone?

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Nah, I'm pretty damn flirtatious (I like when people flirt with me too), but that's very magnified on the interwebz — the plight of a hypersexual.

Pen

The game is on!
I am not a flirter. And I know I'm really bad at even noticing when others flirt with me. I have been told on several occasions by friends that some girl was flirting with me (or at least was obviously interested), but I rarely notice those things myself. I guess I'm getting slightly better at it though (not that I really care when strangers flirt with me lol). Anyway as I said, I'm really not flirtatious, however I guess I do sometimes engage in flirting with my significant other. ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am very flirtatious haha. I'm not even very subtle about it. I flirt a lot more on the internet of course, but I do it a lot IRL too. I flirt with friends, strangers, everybody. Especially waitresses. I flirt with waitresses a lot. They usually flirt back lol. But ya, I do consider myself to be quite flirtatious.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
This describes my level of flirting aptitude and prowess:
bWVCnqt.gif

I'm a bit too shy to be flirtatious. I guess I get some flirting in once in a blue moon, but I'm not the type of person to engage in much small talk, especially with people I don't know. I prefer to listen to what someone has to say, paticuarly someone I don't know, before responding in kind, and then I try to cut the conversation short. I'm not a fan of more intimate conversations with someone until I know them well, even if it is something very informal like flirting.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Occasionally I do. I have a girlfriend who plan on wife-ing up one day, so when I do talk to other women, its mostly harmless things like I'll comment on something she's wearing, or the situation at hand. I never let it go any further than giving her my name. At the end of the day, people are people. Everyone loves communication, and even though social situations are awkward for some, giving a nice comment never hurts. I even talk to dudes too, though in a non-flirtatious way.

So do I flirt? Very little, but yes and always innocuously.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just curious hehe. Is anyone naturally flirtatious or does the idea of doing it scare you? Do you often flirt a lot with others or do you only flirt with your special someone?

Well the question I've got to ask you is:

Did it hurt...

When you fell from heaven?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom