• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you fascinated by the ocean?

Ninja

Well well well
One thing I miss, actually the greatest thing I miss about living in Florida is no matter where you are, the ocean is no more than an hour away. I love water, the ocean, beaches, sand, sound of waves, hanging out by the docks, day drinking on piers, it's just part of my DNA. Once my daughter is older we are considering moving back.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
No, I have a fear of the water that prevents me from ever setting foot in the waves. The idea of being pulled under scares me too much. That and I was caught in a rip current at 12 years old. I never want to do anything like that again.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I grew up in a city by the ocean. So it's just part of life for me and I always thought inland people were crazy for wanting to visit the sea so badly and that it's actually a proper day out for them.

I do enjoy marine wildlife though. Eating it and learning about it. I think there are many fascinating and tasty sea creatures out there.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i like waves

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
What kind of waves?

watery ones, naturally

i used to like going to the nearby lake when it was windy because it was really fun to bob up and down in the big waves

the waves in the ocean are probably more impressive

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
My favorite thing about the sea is the sound of the surf and the slight smell of seaweed on shore. I also love the sea near lighthouses (Mostly because I also like Lighthouses). I remember I was on vacation in California once and I visited this lighthouse just north of San Francisco, I remember the actual lighthouse was rather on the short side but it was on this really tall headland that extended into the Pacific, I just remember that the waves would seriously crash into the base of the headland fairly heavily that made for an absolutely tremendous sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom