• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you expecting Ganondorf to regenerate in BotW2

Something I've noticed while browsing art and comments about BotW2 is that fans seem to be taking it as a give that Ganondorf will regenerate into a fuller form in BotW2.

Indeed we do see a shadow of what looks to be a full formed Ganondorf as the mysterious hand reaches for him, so there will certainly be a regenerated form of Ganondorf in existence at the very least in Nintendo's concept art files.

But will we see that form in BotW2?

Perhaps it could be a case of Ganondorf trying to regenerate but failing, much like Calamity Ganon, where his body was clearly not fully formed before Link put him down.

So, in BotW2 specifically, do you think we'll see a full regenerated Ganondorf, or will that be for BotW3? ;)

If he does regenerate, what do you think he will look like?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I wasn't too keen on that fan-created 'hydrated Ganondorf' image that's so famous now. I think the mummy version is scarier and more dope. I think I'd still want him to speak (Though that might result in we getting a cringe 'evil sounding' voice actor) but keep the mummy form.

If he does regenerate, though, I wonder how similar it would be to that fan image.

Quin

Disaster Master
I really doubt they won't reform him, especially after showing so early he is in the game. Probably a last moment thing right before the boss fight.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I really doubt they won't reform him, especially after showing so early he is in the game. Probably a last moment thing right before the boss fight.

I hope they do something beyond just fleshing him up at the last minute. For all the games Ganon has appeared in, he's an incredibly undeveloped villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom