• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Are you excited for legends?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
i have the old 3ds xl with a 4 gb sd card on it and a couple of games that i always use so i dont want to delete them. I also have another 2 gb sd card which i was wondering if i could use them both on the same system without any problems. Btw i hope hwl will fit on a 2gb sd card lol
Yes SD cards fit. I have no clue how big the game will be. I know the Wii U game takes 7,8 GB of space without the DLC. So I suggest you buy a card with enough space.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Yes SD cards fit. I have no clue how big the game will be. I know the Wii U game takes 7,8 GB of space without the DLC. So I suggest you buy a card with enough space.
if need be i probably will buy another card but i would rather not spend more money then i have to. I was gonna preorder the physical copy to pick it up but turns out im going on vacation the day the game comes out so i would rather have it downloading in the backround while i do what i neeed to do since i will be very busy. i really dont see it being more them 10000 blocks though since smash is only about 9000 and thats filled to the brim with content and even street fighter is 13000 so i should have enough on this sd card hopefully.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
if need be i probably will buy another card but i would rather not spend more money then i have to. I was gonna preorder the physical copy to pick it up but turns out im going on vacation the day the game comes out so i would rather have it downloading in the backround while i do what i neeed to do since i will be very busy.
Why not pick it up in the morning then or are you going to leave early in the morning? Most of the time when a game is released, most stores already got their copies a few days before the date to be able to get everything ready when the customers arrive.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Why not pick it up in the morning then or are you going to leave early in the morning? Most of the time when a game is released, most stores already got their copies a few days before the date to be able to get everything ready when the customers arrive.
yeah i will be pretty busy that whole week and sadly don't have a car yet so i don't have any transportation to get their either way so i will probably end of downloading it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
yeah i will be pretty busy that whole week and sadly don't have a car yet so i don't have any transportation to get their either way so i will probably end of downloading it.
I don't know how much space the DS has in general. I don't know how much a 8GB card is. Over here in my country I pay around 16 euros for 8 GB.

D

Deleted member 81859

I'm not really excited, I just feel obligated to purchase it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm not excited for it. I don't have a 3DS nor will I get one. Borrowing one to play this does not appeal either because I have it on wii U and the features the 3DS offers for this game are not really exciting for me.

No, because Linkle has single handedly ruined anything Hyrule Warriors for the rest of eternity. Such a monstrosity was already seen with Tingle, but Linkle pushes it to unforgivable levels of terrible.

Seriously though, I burned out on the Wii U version and all the DLC. I'm not really motivated to buy a technically inferior version for full-price when I've already had my 100+ hour experience.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Well im buying because its cheaper and more convenient for me i dont really care about linkle she looks cool but i really didnt care if she was in the game or not and i certainly hope she does not become a main character in a future zelda title.

I rather have a dlc pack for Wii U several months, After Legends release with all the stuff i like the more detailed graphics and more NPCS on Wii U. It actualy looks like you are fighting an army there and the effects/details lost on the characters moves are a huge letdown... Because most of them are game references to several games from the franchise.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
i have had some bad experiences with a couple games so hyrule warriors legends will be great for me even though i will be playing it on the old 3ds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom