• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Excited About Spirit Tracks?

Are You Excited?

• Heck Yes!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
^ I've done the same :D Preordered my copy through GAME so will be getting the tin and figurines :D

I'm looking forward to it as much as every other Zelda game, very much so

For some reason Spirit Tracks does not really interest me.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that there's a train in the game. The idea of Hyrule becoming more modern scares me.
Plus the game seems like Phantom Hourglass with trains, it does't feel like a new Zelda game to me.

But I'm still going to buy it because I'm a Zelda fan, I probably will like it too once I play it.

Right now i'm REALLY excited, if you asked me month ago I would have just walked away. I'm kinda happy I just got excited this late in development, so I really didn't have that much time to think about long weeks or months left until release.. Though there are still enough days left to make fanboi insane.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Me with the recent news being revealed everyday, oh YES.

Recently i saw a trailer from gametrailers.com and saw cutscenes(Which are as cute and as hilarious as PH) and a "Familiar-old-non-beckoning-man-who-knows-his-lines. (i think its very clear exactly who :)) I also saw 2nd boss fight which goes by the name of Fraaz, master of Icy Fire. (A Pun of Blaaz from PH)

I also like to see a game of zelda mixed with modernization (Like ST) because it will answer the question; "Will modernization in a zelda game make it better than before or will it make it worse?" (Well does it??)

The game ST has so far made impressions on old veterans but will it makeit as good as the old one? The answer lies in the game. Watch out for the release date. until then, we wait. (until next week then we are off to Judge)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom