• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Disappointed That Ghirahim Won't Be the Main Villain?

Are You Disappointed That Girahim Won't Be The Main Villain?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I don't know if it was Miyamoto or Aounuma but it was not the game itself connected to majoras mask as Newty said, it was the character interaction and development in skyloft that is likened to the way it was done in Majoras mask.

I think that what they meant by ''similair to MM'' is that Skyloft is similair to Clock Town, It's a main hub of some sorts and there are TONS of side-quests and upgrades..
So yeah.. Gameplay similair to MM, story that leads up to OoT and a graphical mix of WW and TP.

On the other hand, I'm actually dissapointed that Ghirahim isn't the final boss. Like you, I don't want it to be the Twilight Princess boss mistake all over again. But like VanitasXII said, Nintendo can't make the same mistake.

This is simple. No I'm not disappointed because I never thought it was going to be him. I always thought he was like a general but not the leader of the baddies. I will however, be disappointed if the final boss is just shown 30 minutes before the end of the game and then we fight him similar to Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. I want a villain with backstory! Which I'm pretty confident we'll get! :)

Nice Topic By the way!! Haha ^_^

Where did you hear this? I've never seen anything of the sort, and I've been all over everything Skyward Sword.

Hang on... let me find this... aha! Here we are, it was in an Iwata Asks Interview. I think i made a mistake...yeah. It doesnt say anything about the story line connecting, just some gameplay aspects like going back to places you've already visited. Here's the interveiw itself, but it is roughly translated:

"Iwata: How different would Zelda become with Wii motion+ was a question when the project for wii motion+ started 5 years ago. and with 5 years...hahahaha

Miyamoto: Hahaha. Yep, I believe I haven't used the 5 years in waste. I don't know if the production cost is Nintendo's highest, but we've been spending a lot for this project and that's been used for inclination, volume, and idiosyncrasy(?).

Iwata: So it's built without losing creativeness, and creating a unexplored(?) idiosyncrasy. And I get an impression that this isn't about creating something with a huge amount, but with great density.

Miyamoto: This time it has a mechanism playing in a castle or in a dungeon with different types or puzzle, so it's hard so say it's this dungeon. It's a bit hard to map the concept. playing in a narrow place with a lock playing the different puzzles. We're able to create it so the more you play in that territory you'd get a type of attachment to that territory like the earlier Zelda's.

Iwata: So it's from Majora's Mask to create stronger density with the concept of going back to the territories, and you were able to create a type of completed system of that.

Miyamoto: So yeah it's grand yet you could get that type of feeling. Zelda is actually a bit hard with the actions, remembering each set action on what button, and this with Skyward Sword you are going to switch around different items. I won't say it's easy, but it became easier to use around the different items once you stared playing it. and you will use different items but you'll be able to use most of them with the 'A' button. Back then using different buttons could have confused the user but this time it's mostly a button. Once you get used to it it'll be comfortable.

Iwata: Both Mario and Zelda are going to be sold at the year-end. You'll be able to play both titles.

Miyamoto: Yes, we were able to get both titles out.

Iwata: I too am looking forward for both titles"

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i am not disappointed by this fact at all. i feel as though adding another bad guy at the end or even the middle of the story-line will add in the complexity and captivatingness (yes i made that word up, but only because it suites what i'm saying.) of the game. a second bad guy would make it worth more than the seventy dollars i spent on pre-ordering the special edition.

Kirino

Tatakae
Ghirahim seems like the type who would backstab his master. I hope he does cause I really like him, and i'd rather not have him end up as a lackey.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Ghirahim seems like the type who would backstab his master. I hope he does cause I really like him, and i'd rather not have him end up as a lackey.

Actually if you have read the news article that Mas' posted about *HUGE SPOILERS* spoilers of the game, There is a point where it says ''Girahim is trying to revive his master in order to steal his powers'', SO this is a possibilty.. But then again none of it's confirmed :P

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
Who is this "Imprisoned" anyway? Do we have any idea what he looks like at all?

If he is in fact not the main villain I would be a little upset, but I would get over it

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Th new 4Chan spoilers (may not be reliable) said that Ghirahim is going to steal his master's power. Either way I really hope he is the Main Villian.

F

foundthebigkey

Take the spoiler out of the thread title!!!!

sheesh

It all depends on how they introduce the ending and any other villains that we come across. I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed how they introduced Ganondorf in Twilight Princess, so it's not going to bother me if it ends up not being Ghirahim. We already know he's reviving his master so it's not like it's a surprise. With Zant, he said his power was from his god, so even not knowing it was going to be Ganondorf, let me ask this. Would you rather it have been Ganondorf, someone who actually does have some power from one of the goddesses, or some random monster/god that gave his power to Zant?

I don't think it will be like TP Ganon becuase they tell us from the begining Girahim has a master so the player can already anticipate fighting some one stronger than Girahim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom