• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Disappointed That Ghirahim Won't Be the Main Villain?

Are You Disappointed That Girahim Won't Be The Main Villain?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I kind of like it when a villain so awesome ends up being a lackey to something/someone much more scarey and sinister... I speaks towards how smart of powerful the final villain is.

I have nothing against it, but what is important is character development. I don't see how some monster that is being released at the end of a game can be as developed as Ghirahim at that point. I hope Ghirahim will do a "Kefka" and overthrow his master.

he will play a big role in the plot, so its not such a big lose. besides, girahim doesn't look and feel like the big final boss, and evan in the beginning i kinda know he isnt going to be the final boss.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm a little okay with Girahim not being the main villain, But I would hate it if they decided to just throw him to the side and let us fight a last boss and we are like..'' whaaa who is this dude.. ?''

I just hope they kind of ease into it and don't just make it a chase of Girahim and 100% action with him and then BAM! some other dude comes into the picture. At least we should know who the dude is, how he got there and why..

Although whatever the case may be.. I'ms till playing this game :D

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I just hope they kind of ease into it and don't just make it a chase of Girahim and 100% action with him and then BAM! some other dude comes into the picture. At least we should know who the dude is, how he got there and why..

Ghirahim mentions pretty early in the game that he's trying to revive his master, so it's not going to be a secret until the end of the game. It seems we'll be facing him multiple times until the very end and then BAM, we face his master in an all-out brawl.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ghirahim mentions pretty early in the game that he's trying to revive his master, so it's not going to be a secret until the end of the game. It seems we'll be facing him multiple times until the very end and then BAM, we face his master in an all-out brawl.

I hope we actually fight him once, but then battle more of his kind as Bosses/Minibosses. Obviously this wouldn't be the case for every Dungeon, because Scaldera will be the Boss of Eldin Temple, and maybe that giant moth as well for another sector.

I really did wish Girahim was the main villain. He's too cool to be just a little minion or whatever! I absolutley love Demon Lord Girahim. I want to know who this "Master" is though. If it's Bellum or Medeus, i'll be seriously mad. Now if it's Majora... that's a different story. Mr.Miyamoto did say SS connected with MM, and if we finnally get to discover just what Majora is, im a happy camper!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
i hope ganon is the boss........again:)

It was confirmed long ago that Ganon won't be in the game.

Mr.Miyamoto did say SS connected with MM, and if we finnally get to discover just what Majora is, im a happy camper!

Where did you hear this? I've never seen anything of the sort, and I've been all over everything Skyward Sword.

I would say that I am not that disappointed of the mighty "Lord" Ghirahim not being the main villain.
As I look at it... he has a lot more screen time then his master.
Something does not add up does it....?
For instance how are we sure that his master will be revived?

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
As long as the team working on the story is smart about implementing the new main villain into the game, I'm perfectly ok with it. Personally, I think it would be best if the main villain appeared like 3/5 or 2/3 around the game and we gradually learn more about him between when he first appears and the end of the game. I'm kinda hoping this new villain in some kind of all-powerful spirit/life force or something along those lines.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Thareous said:
No, I'm not. At all. I was hoping Ghirahim wouldn't be the final adversary ever since I saw the video where he fights Link. I would have found it very disappointing that they show the last battle, and in such a stereotypical Boss Room. But I knew this wasn't the case, because Nintendo has put their heart into Skyward Sword and will make Skyward Sword's conclusion the most memorable.

Even so, they said that Ghirahim was gonna be the first temple's boss, but they also said he would be popping up occasionally. So him being the final boss didn't seem like a definite no, because Nintendo could have pulled it off... I just hope this new leader, is introduced/revived somewhere in the middle of the game, so it doesn't end up like TP. And I swear to God if it's another boar related leader... I am not going to be pleased. They've used that formula too many times.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Where did you hear this? I've never seen anything of the sort, and I've been all over everything Skyward Sword.

I think he is thinking of the theories that the dark tribe will be the villains of this game.. (Girahim and his crew)

As long as the team working on the story is smart about implementing the new main villain into the game, I'm perfectly ok with it. Personally, I think it would be best if the main villain appeared like 3/5 or 2/3 around the game and we gradually learn more about him between when he first appears and the end of the game. I'm kinda hoping this new villain in some kind of all-powerful spirit/life force or something along those lines.

Me too :)

I hope that we at least know who and what the main villain is, and what his motives are.
Is he a god, an person, does he want to just watch the world burn..?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't know if it was Miyamoto or Aounuma but it was not the game itself connected to majoras mask as Newty said, it was the character interaction and development in skyloft that is likened to the way it was done in Majoras mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom