• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you an innie or an outie

Innie or outie

• Innie

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • Outie

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Belly buttons! There are two types that I have seen, belly buttons that go in and buttons that go out. I think ones that go in are more common. But there are quite a few outies out there too. I want to know what ratio of innies to outies we have here so be sure to answer the poll.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm an innie. A few people here have probably seen mine actually in some of my dumb YouTube videos lol. I know several people who have outies though. I'm not exactly sure what causes one's belly button to go inward or outward. It certainly is one of life's great mysteries.

Last edited:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
tumblr_m8w11uakpT1qmt85zo1_500.png

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Innie here, I’ve never seen an outie before (at least their belly button anyway) but have no real burning desire to see one (or not to see one for that matter) really. Kinda indifferent. Judging by the poll it seems to be quite rare.

Ninja

Well well well
Here's an outie for reference:
10296937_525277057653475_1208796673_n.jpg

From teh interwebz:
Most outies are nothing more than extra scar tissue. The rest are caused by an umbilical hernia, when the stomach muscles don't fuse together properly after the cord stump falls off, causing abdominal tissues to poke through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom