• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you an Extrovert or an Introvert??

An Extrovert or an Introvert

• Introvert

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Extrovert

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Idk, man, both??

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Are you an Extrovert or an Introvert?

I am definitely a introvert. I’d rather hang out with animals than people lol. I am a shy person as well. I hate calling, rather text, and the internet is a life saver if I want to socially interact with people. Talking like I talk with my family to others takes a long time, for a while I’ll mostly listen to others talk, and I don’t like starting up conversations either.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Ambivert! Which basically means when I’m alone I want to be around people and when I’m around people I want to be alone!
Besides that, though, it’s actually pretty nice. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I'm definitely an introvert.

When I was a kid, I was what all the adults around me would call a "social butterfly." I was probably extroverted then. But after being bullied and then my mom convincing me that my interactions with people were not "normal" I've retreated further and further into myself. If I don't know an acceptable "syntax" for approaching someone I don't know, I usually trip over myself now because I don't want people thinking I'm a nutcase. I don't know. I'm broken.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
introverted, especially nowadays where I've noticed I begun to hang out w/ my friends less frequently, but that might be a somewhat unrelated thing

but yeah, big crowds are a huge no for me, a lot of the time I'd rather be at home and do whatever than to be out a lot constantly, I even go a couple days w/o talking to friends, wow I sound like I have a problem, ha

I see-saw. Sometimes I'm in a really chatty mood and will yammer away to loved ones, friends and complete strangers. Other times, I won't want to have anything to do with people, even if I haven't seen them for a while and to some degree just as long as there's someone in the house I could theoretically chat with, that's enough to make me content. I have noticed that my socializing limits have gotten shorter the older I get so its like, whatever.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Sheesh, I have no idea. I have extreme social troubles and can get massively anxious when I'm with large groups of people, but at the same time I love spending time with friends. Likewise, I like enjoying time for myself and having a personal space like most introverts, but then it can be terribly lonely. So I end up just bouncing back, enjoying company, hating company, enjoying time by myself, hating time by myself and the circle repeats and repeats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom