• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you a day or night person?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Night. My schedule always moves closer and closer to being awake only during dark hours until I fix it every couple of months.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just like Azure I also used to be a night person. But for a couple of years already I'm more a day person. My jobs forced me to get up early. In the beginning I was easily skipping hours of sleep only to be online longer, but boy getting older really kicks you in the butt! Now I really need at least 8 hours of sleep. I go to bed around 9 pm everyday because I have to get up around 5.30 am. And I look forward to my bed when I'm done working for the day. One of the benefits of getting up early is also being home more early. I'm always back home between 2.30-3pm. So I got a lot of time to myself and can do a lot of things. Things I can't do during the night because of it being too dark or facilities being closed. I don't think I'll ever going to change back to being a night person anymore even though at my weekends (sun-mon) I do stay awake a bit longer than 9 pm.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm absolutely a night person, which was a bad combination with my work - but I am finally going permanently to night shifts in a month, which is going to be just fantastic. The way I see it, being a night owl and working nights essentially means I work when people sleep, sleep when people work and then I'm social when people are social. I cannot wait to say goodbye to 6:30am alarms. It's never felt natural for me to get up at that time, it feels more natural to go to bed at that time...

I'm a night owl. I usually don't go to bed until 2 am and absolutely need at least 8 hours of sleep to function well. I think I just prefer the peace and quiet of nighttime.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, the past few days I've been going to bed around 8:30-9am and waking up around 3pm, though I'm telling myself it's all just practice for staying up during my overnight bus trip this weekend since I'm scared to fall asleep on long distance bus trips. But in general, I'm more of a night person anyway. Even when I have to wake up early for school, I'm still up until 2 or 3am most nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom