• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are you a day or night person?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Personally I'd prefer to sleep in the day and be awake to enjoy more of the night. I actually feel more alert towards the end of the day, and start really waking up at around 5pm. Some people are the opposite however and seem to like getting up early, preferring the daytime hours.

Just wondering if my fellow forum dwellers were day or night people.

@Night Owl no need to reply here

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I can be both. I prefer not to wake up early, but I sure as hell can do it better than all yallz when I have to. I'd much prefer staying up late than getting up early. The night life is much better.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Personally I'd prefer to sleep in the day and be awake to enjoy more of the night. I actually feel more alert towards the end of the day, and start really waking up at around 5pm. Some people are the opposite however and seem to like getting up early, preferring the daytime hours.

Just wondering if my fellow forum dwellers were day or night people.

@Night Owl no need to reply here
You called?

I've always been a night owl. I'm always more awake and alert during the late evening/nighttime hours. Early mornings are my enemy, and happy morning people make me want to go back to bed even more than I normally do. Unfortunately, Life doesn't always allow us to operate during our optimal wake times, and we have to force ourselves to wake up for early morning shifts/classes. When that happens, I wake up, have a good cry and do what I have to do.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am definitely a night person. I have more energy and motivation to do certain things at night, especially socializing. I can't find myself going to be until well after midnight, regardless of when I need to wake up. For example, despite having to wake up three hours earlier nowadays than I used to, I have not changed my nightly schedule to accommodate. I am exhausted all the time and I do not care;).

I also feel the need to do all my socializing at night. During weekends, I'm always compelled to at least make an appearance at a friends dorm or apartment when its late at night.

Reactions: Dio

Ninja

Well well well
My shifts vary, so I'm able to highly function at any time of the day, however the key is getting a good days/nights rest. If I had to pick, I'd probably pick day person, since most of my friends and family have the night time off.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I worked nights so was awake in the night and asleep in the day and it wasn't for me much prefer it the other way.

Aku

Nights. Ironically I love very early morning, but only because at 3-4 am, it's still pitch black.

I don't get get depressed easily if I don't see the sun for long periods, all I have to do see a couple minutes of the sun (like it rising in the morning) every couple of weeks, and it makes any moroseness or mild sadness go away.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Night person, definitely a night person. I can't stand mornings, and I can't fall asleep until ridiculously late hours. It's a bad combination considering how early I have to wake up for work.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I'm definitely a daytime person. I typically try to wake up around the time the sun rises, and I'll get sleepy once it sets.

I love the sun so much, I often think of myself as having photosynthesis like a plant. There have been times where I have been inside for several hours, and then I step outside to a really sunny day and can feel my whole body perk up in reaction to the rays.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I use to be a day person and would rarely stay up past midnight, but now that I'm working I regularly stay up till two in the morning

Im a day person. Unless i'm ill or havent slept in a while i cant usually sleep during the day. I rise with the sun, i cant sleep when there is a teace of sunlight, it feels like i'm wasting my day if i do.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Im a day person. Unless i'm ill or havent slept in a while i cant usually sleep during the day. I rise with the sun, i cant sleep when there is a teace of sunlight, it feels like i'm wasting my day if i do.

Ha. I am the opposite. I don't want to waste the darkness.

I have clinical insomnia and my body just refuses to go to sleep so I usually stay up for 2-3 days in a row, and then sleep for like 16 hours when my body finally gives up on itself, or I take enough melatonin to knock myself out xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom