• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You a Day or Night Person?

octorok74

TETTAC
I am a morning person. Often times waking before my parents. Night is bad for me. I can handle it and all, but just bad. Once 8PM hits I am tired. Come 9PM I can fall asleep anywhere no matter the conditions. Besides, it's easier to see how beautiful the world is during the day. And who doesn't love seeing that.

I'm a night owl. I've been one for several years and that's unlikely to change.

Seeing a sunrise with my own eyes is something to appreciate but I prefer talking to people from other countries that I can rarely do otherwise except in the obscure hours of the night. Only problem is hitting the hay too late to prevent waking up at 4 pm...I always feel terrible having wasted the better part of the day.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm definitely a night owl. I love sitting up far into the night just doing my own thing (writing, vidding, reading , watching, surfing, you name it), it's peaceful, I feel more awake (I know this may sound weird, but I can be tired throughout the morning and early afternoon, but come evening and night I will be wide awake again) and the night just feels magical to me. I suck at getting to bed at a reasonable time, so I struggle whenever I have an early shift (luckily I will be starting night shifts in about two months, which will eliminate the early shifts, at least for the rest of the year, then we'll have to see what happens).

I hate early mornings (anything before 10-11am is early for me), and anytime before noon is just the most boring part of the day. It's too early to visit people or people are busy, there's nothing good on TV, little online activity, it's just incredibly boring. I'm okay with afternoon because they give me the option of socializing, and I like evenings for the same reason. Nights may not be good for real life socializing, but the net is booming at that time (at least when it's midnight in my timezone) and it just feel like *my* time :)

Also I never have a problem stretching my bedtime another hour or two, but forcing myself to get up an hour or two earlier is like torture for me.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I'm a kitty. I'm awake when I feel like it and never out of bed unless I have to be =P

I guess it doesn't help that my window blinds are always down so I rarely ever know if the sun is up or not when I am sooooooooooooo...evening kitty all the way!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm a night owl. I've been one for several years and that's unlikely to change.

Seeing a sunrise with my own eyes is something to appreciate but I prefer talking to people from other countries that I can rarely do otherwise except in the obscure hours of the night. Only problem is hitting the hay too late to prevent waking up at 4 pm...I always feel terrible having wasted the better part of the day.

I agree here! I'm a night owl too but going to bed way late is also waking up way late. And when I have to get up early for work it's a huge problem.....

Kazumi

chagy
I'm more of a morning person myself. I like to do things early to late morning. If I don't wake up by at least 9:00 AM, I feel like I've wasted away the entire day. Because of this, I very rarely go to bed any later than 1:00 AM. Need to get that eight hours of sleep.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'm sure you can guess what I am ;)
Btw ALIT, Vanessa, and everyone else who calls themselves a Night Owl, you owe me royalties :P)

I am a Night Owl. Unfortunately, life does not let me get up at 4 P.M, so I can't stay up as late as I'd like.
The only time I get to see sunrises is if I stay up all night :cool:, or if I have to get up that early D:.
I love to stay up late reading or playing video games and could sleep all day if I was allowed.
Night Owl is one of the nicknames my parents gave me because I'm a night person like my mom.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm not a night person, so I can easily say that I'm definitely a day person. I despise everything past 2:00 PM; making 12:00 AM to 11:59 AM my ideal time. Any other time is just not for me.

MW7

I'm definitely a morning/day person. I worked at a golf course, and I became accustomed to waking up super early at ridiculous hours of the morning well before sunrise. Now I just automatically wake up early and actually enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom