• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You a Big Eater?

TV Tropes likes to call that one character who has an appetite that could match an entire family as the "big eater".
Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Chowder, basically any character that loves to eat and eats more than they should.

Are you someone who likes to eat a lot for a meal?

Big Octo

=^)
Yes, yes indeed. I can eat large amounts of food in a single sitting and still have room for dessert. I have a very fast metabolism as well, but I just like to imagine that there's a black hole in my stomach that all the food I eat gets sucked into. Either way, I consider myself lucky that all the food I eat doesn't put many pounds, if any, on me. As a final note, are you gonna finish that?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I've eaten Big Octo before but I don't think that classifies me as a Big Eater. :P

jokes aside, no I am not much of an eater these days. I used to eat loads of food, then I just stopped because I saw hugely overweight people and said "I'm not going to be like that," to myself.

Heck yes. I tend to eat large portions of food in relatively short periods of time. My daily caloric intake must be well into the ten thousands. Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it serves as a general idea as to how much I eat on a regular basis. I kinda have to eat a great deal of food, though, seeing as I am an extremely hard worker, and I am also a chronic walker, so I burn a lot of energy. Lucky for me, I have a godlike metabolism, and my weight tends to fluctuate between 195 and 200 (not bad for 6'3)—no more, no less...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
For a while I had quite a big appetite, and I was never really a fussy eater; however, like others have said, my metabolism was very high, so even though I used to eat I'd still be very skinny.

You go through changes as you get older and once I stopped playing sports quite briefly I put on a few pounds when I was around 13 or so, but I got back on track. Now I'm on a very strict diet, not to lose weight but just to say fit, it's mainly used to actually gain weight, as in muscle mass. Food = calories and calories = energy. So by eating more food (the right foods) I will therefore have more fuel to build and tone muscle.

So I'd say I have a big appetite, but not for the foods I eat, I stick to my diet to stay in shape and progress.

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
I can put away large servings at once, but I prefer not to. I hate when I eat so much that my sides hurt.

And I probably only eat two meals a day, since I sleep till noon, eat, then eat again around 7 or 8, then I'm up late without eating anything.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's kind of weird for me, since it really depends on the day. There are some days I can eat a lot and not get full, and some days I get full after just a little bit. My metabolism is very fast, so I barely put on any weight from eating a lot.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I eat a bit more than my siblings, but I dunno if that qualifies. I'm up for seconds or thirds, but that's about it.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I eat a little more than the average person in every one of my meals although I probably am not even close to the amounts say Furiouspete would be able to take (12k calories in one sitting lol). I do however eat quite often, every 2-3 hours, so I guess the amount of food passing through me each day would be about the same, if not more, than big eaters?

:bowwow:

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Not so much anymore. Up until about 8 months ago I'd eat a fair amount (3 muffins and 12 huge tacos a day) but after a variety of unfortunate events I more or less lost my will to eat. As a result, I now generally have a muffin and some pancakes as my daily food.

The lone exception to this rule is pizza. You give me some good Pepperoni pizza and I will decimate that. Of course, since my stomach is now unadjusted for large amounts of food, I end up giving myself massive indigestion.

Whee
tumblr_lzwirfUGF51qcwmnvo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom