• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are we going underwater in BotW sequel?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Whenever I play Breath of the Wild, I keep noticing a significant feature that seems to have been cut, or left out. And that is underwater exploration, something that has been present in almost every Zelda game that came before it. It makes sense, since with such a vast world, some key feature(s) of your traditional Zelda exploration was bound to be left out. There's no flippers here, neither is there Iron Boots.
I even notice that, when you drop a jewel in a river, it will sink down to the bottom, with no way for you to pick it up.

Is this a feature that we could expect to return in BotW sequel, either via Iron Boots, a Zora scale or something else entirely?. Would you want it?

I was SO happy that they cut out underwater exploration in BotW because i am SCARED of underwater sections.

I dont know why but i kind of wanna say that they wont bring it back, but I'll be okay of they do, I'll just have to be scared in this early scary game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom