• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are There Too Many "Let's Play"s on Youtube?

Should I do my own Let's Play of a Zelda game?

• Yes, I would be a fun way for us to get to know you better as a person.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's been way overdone on Youtube, and most likely no one would watch it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I think it would be fun for you to do. I am one of these so-called "Let's Players" and it's been really fun! Of course you might want to make sure a game isn't over/under done. Though if it's one of your favorites go ahead and do it. You'll sound a lot better if you enjoy the game, than if you despise it.

Really? Yeah dude they're totally awesome. They're called Legacy of Goku (There's actually a ton others like Supersonic Warriors and stuff but they're mostly just fighting or card games which bore me real easily haha.. The LoG series are RPGs and really well done I think)
But they won't work on my emulator for some reason. It just says "The program won't run on the hardware found" even though all my other GBA Roms work.. have you ever had that problem before with a game?
I had a similar problem with Pokemon FireRed.. I tried downloading that and it plays but it won't save in-game, which I didn't think was a problem until I realized the game restarts when you beat the Elite Four... so basically you can't keep playing after you beat them. Which really sucked.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
If it will be a good and friendly one you should, but some people upload some lame graphic ones that are cold and unfriendly and has no talking and explanations.

No mine has a lot of commentary... I know what you mean about the ones where people just upload themselves playing with no talking.. what's the point in that? I try to make mine fun and let the fans interact as much as possible..well more on that if I get bigger and decide to keep doing this anyway.
I'm really familiar with the DBZ Universe so I have a lot of fun explaining events in the game and stuff... especially since the first Legacy of Goku game has almost no explanation of its own. You should check it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom