• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Are there prerequisites to unlocking Hasty Attacks?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I can now confirm you need to max out your bazaar before 4k skills begin to show up.

I started getting 4k skills in the 2nd Adventure Map, the WW map, i went back and gathered weapons from earlier levels, to "complete" the map, though as everyone knows you kinda need HPs, FCs, FFs, Skulltulas, weapons and costumes for that. AAAAAAAAAANYwho that's going a bit off topic via tandam bike, point was i don't "THINK" there is a prequisite, but i only started getting them properly from MQ on, i'd get the rare 4k on WW map. But meh

Also out of curiosity what do you mean "Max out the bazaar"?
do you mean apothecary? or the badges?

I hadn't really focused on getting any Skulltulas except for the ones required for the first Rewards Map, which is I think 20? So, I had around 60 the other day when I realized I'd never even seen a 4k sealed weapon, and focused on unlocking the rest because at 90 skulltullas, you get every apothecary mixture, the yellow potion and the ability to receive 4K AUG skills. You guys are prob just better at getting skulltulas than me :P

This may help shed a little more light on what I mean http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/167257-hyrule-warriors-legends/73584811

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I also unlocked 90 skulltulas and got every potion available. I just don't get why they changed some materials to silver instead of bronze. Plus the material master potion is from what I heard pretty useless compared to the U version. Some people only got 1 silver material while the u version gave you like tons of gold and silver.

Lame! :[ I always forget to make mixtures anyway, but since unlocking them all I am going to try to use them more often.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I also unlocked 90 skulltulas and got every potion available. I just don't get why they changed some materials to silver instead of bronze. Plus the material master potion is from what I heard pretty useless compared to the U version. Some people only got 1 silver material while the u version gave you like tons of gold and silver.

to be fair the 3ds version just throws silver materials at you a lot of them time, i have noticed Gold mats seem to be a little bit rarer and for some reason the Bronze mats seem almost as rare.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
to be fair the 3ds version just throws silver materials at you a lot of them time, i have noticed Gold mats seem to be a little bit rarer and for some reason the Bronze mats seem almost as rare.
Yes, some silver materials come more often but I don't see much difference. Big Icy Poe still gives me like 99 times bronze instead of silver. He is as greedy as in the wii u version. Plus he is not the only one. Some of these enemy captains still drop bronze way more than silver.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Yes, some silver materials come more often but I don't see much difference. Big Icy Poe still gives me like 99 times bronze instead of silver. He is as greedy as in the wii u version. Plus he is not the only one. Some of these enemy captains still drop bronze way more than silver.
I have 333 pieces of darknut armor but 3 large darknut swords. The RNG for silver materials is messed up, man.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have 333 pieces of darknut armor but 3 large darknut swords. The RNG for silver materials is messed up, man.
I know! I still need more Icy poe's talismans but he is so greedy. The regular enemy captains aren't that eager to give up their silver materials. And golden materials seem to be even more rare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom