• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Are there prerequisites to unlocking Hasty Attacks?

I don't think I've ever even seen a 4,000 locked skill on any weapons. Would really like to try it out on Ghirahim and Zant.

Also, is there a way besides using your special gauge to turn off Zant's draining of his secondary meter once you activate it?

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't think I've ever even seen a 4,000 locked skill on any weapons. Would really like to try it out on Ghirahim and Zant.

Also, is there a way besides using your special gauge to turn off Zant's draining of his secondary meter once you activate it?

It's a somewhat rare skill group, i've been getting loads of them from the MQ map, and trust me Hasty Attacks helps only marginally with Ghirahim and Zant

Nice, I would like to experiment on others as well but they seem to be my two favorites. How is it with Ganon w/ Swords?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Same with Volga. Volga + Hasty Attacks = Serial Killer. Hasty Attacks also help you to shoot arrows a bit faster. This is what I dislike in the game sometimes. How slow they are with shooting arrows.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
A hasty attack is one of the 4000 ko skills on a weapon. It makes your character move faster and the attacks are faster. It helps with certain characters. Other characters not so much though.

So I tried my first Free Mode level on Hero difficulty today, with Ghirahim, Zant and Ganon all with 500 weapons. It was a little rough but I managed to get through it, only to find that I found all dogsh!t weapons xD Is it better to just farm the Adventure Modes?

Just a quick question: For those who have received 4k skill sealed weapons, did you collect a bunch of skulltulas first? I read you need 90 to unlock them as a possible reward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom