• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are there any video games you like to revisit during the holiday season?

Tiz the season for merryment, many movies spring up in cinemas and on TV around this time that are considered seasonal classics, but are there any video games you like to replay during this festive season?

They don't need to be festive themed, they can just be games that make you happy or comfort you around this time or have levels that remind of the festivities.

If you do have games you like to revisit during this time of year what are they?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Somehow the Mario series feels super wintry to me. I think it's because of the many cozy snow levels.

I always love to boot up either New Super Mario Bros. U or Super Mario 3D world or Galaxy 2 during holidays.

This year I purchased NSMBU Deluxe which I will be cute with this holiday.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I guess bring on the snow levels, though I rarely do that. I think the Winter Tourney will be the closest since we will be using ice types.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Um, I usually don't go back to playing most games I've already finished and enjoyed. Those that I do I just tend to go back to them at random, when I feel the urge to replay them. Mostly I just tend to play the new stuff I have and keep it there, but yeah, I do get the urge to replay/revisit a favorite every once in a while.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I used to have a thing where for holidays, I would go through my games and play the levels on whatever holiday it was, like for instance, I would play the snow levels in the Mario Galaxy games for this time, but honestly that was back when I had the time to do that sort of thing
I never annually replayed a game though, not intentionally at least

In theory, December makes me weirdly nostalgic for Spirit Tracks but I don't actually indulge in it because I don't actually care for the game that much, it's just its atmosphere.

Rune Factory is a game I love to revisit during the wintertime. I started playing 2, 3, 4, and Tides of Destiny all at the end of the year so the series is pretty associated with winter and the holidays. But I've been holding off because I'm waiting for the RF4 Special release. When it's out I wanna binge on it.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Nah, there aren't any games I revisit just because it's the holidays. If I replay a game it's more spur of the moment than any sort of periodic thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom